410 Warlock 4/9 M on Illidan US

<Rolling Raiders> Is a late night guild on Thrall. Founded by a group of Mythic Raiders returning for BFA. We are going Hardcore into raids to clear the highest content we can as fast as we can.

Guild atmosphere:
We are a fun group of gamblers who like to raid at the highest level we can. We are an active late night group always doing keys to push score and to earn some gold to gamble away! You will never have to worry about getting groups for keys we like to include everyone!

Uldir: 6/8M
BOD:6/9M 9/9H

Raid times
12AM EST-4AM EST T/W/TH
Apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqQ2gxIv1uQcPDIJO66ws2Wppdk-VfMj-VqhFdV2E93RZNKg/viewform?usp=sf_link

add Theginger#2288 on bnet and we can chat at any time

Hello there! Efficient is a Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage Alliance. Our past progression is 11/11M in Legion (US: 485 and Realm: 27) and 8/8M in Uldir (US: 300 and Realm: 15). We also offer PVP and alt raids with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a dungeon of level cap per week at minimum. We have a growing M+ community and would love to add to that.

► Weekday Team - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression - 8/9M (US: 255 & Realm: 12)

► What we need for weekdays
Ranged DPS
Any and all exceptional players!
*offspecs encouraged but not required

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Weekly Mythic+
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Website
//https://www.efficientstormrage.com/

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, Guild Leader
Karma#12379 - Battletag
Karma#5681 - Discord

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a warlock to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 4/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

The night show is 5/9 mythic, we are looking for a rogue and ranged dps. We raid Sunday’s and Monday’s from 10-1am pst. 12-3am central. If your interested Contact me at

Discord -campyourbody#2937
Bnet - tim#12145

About Mythicc:
Mythicc was formed at the beginning of the expansion on the foundation of players who have an extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to raid at a competitive level and clear all mythic content while it is still relevant.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Recruitment:
We do not recruit for the bench and our current needs are listed below, however if you are another class and feel that you would be an ideal fit here, please apply.

What we expect from trials/raiders:

• Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance if you are going to be absent/late
  • Have prior knowledge of the raid fights and excellent raid awareness
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism and have a positive attitude

Current Needs:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Retribution Paladin
  • DPS Death Knight
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag. You can also fill out an application through the link below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

GM: Denk (Denk#1912)

Application Form (remove the space): https ://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2

We are always looking to improve our roster so all exceptional players should feel free to contact us!

Hey Locktnloaded,
You should definitely check out Occasional Excellence’s weekend team. We are looking for an exceptional warlock dps to add to our roster. We are currently 8/9M working on phase 2 Jaina. We raid Friday 8-12 PM EST and Sunday 7-10 PM EST. I’d love to chat with you more about our community and history as well as where you could fit in on our team. We are a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We are proud to have several class forum moderators, gaming journalists, simulationcraft class experts, and MDI finalists among our ranks. For more information our site is: http://www.occasional-excellence.us/

Feel free to reach out to me at Kaylie#1125 on Battle.net or Kaylie#2451 on discord. I look forward to hearing from you.

<Vox Nihil> is a newly formed guild on Zul’jin (east coast, PvE server) and we are looking for active members to not only join our raid team, but to join our community. Our goal is to build a community in which members can find like minded individuals to game with not only within WoW, but other games too!

Raid Times / Days Are As Follows :

Tuesday / Wednesday

8:00pm - 12am EST

Zyuur: Alazar#11360 - Raid Lead / DPS Officer
Sodowzen: Sodow#1433 - GM
Timpaladin: Sometimestim#1626 - Healing Officer

Hello there Locktnloaded! My guild is currently recruiting ranged DPS for our mythic roster. I’ll leave the spam here for you, let me know if you’re interested.

Reclamations (5/9M BoD) is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner’zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competitive and achieve Cutting Edge.

Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competitive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Weds 8-12pm EST with alt runs and M+ being run on other week nights.

You can contact me at btag Foxinator#1153 or check out our website at reclamations . us