410 resto druid LF guild/m+ grp

Just came back a couple weeks ago and Im looking for a guild. My main interest atm is M+. Im currently running keys no higher than 6, until I raise my ilvl. (410) I am by no means a pro but I’m far from bad. I’ll probably die by messing up a mechanic I wasnt aware of before the party dies from my heals. Ive got experience heroic raiding dating back to MoP. Dabbled in some Mythic Uldir prior to taking a break from WoW. Looking to enjoy the M+ dungeons, while learning the deeper mechanics of the higher keys. Toon name is Anymorfph.

Ruined Immersion is looking to fill our ranks. We raid one day a week (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. Now how many guilds can you say are out there that offer an incentive for raiding? If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below:

Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to make every Saturday for the raid. M+ Im in there ! I try and run one or two every day