410 Resto Druid, 3/9 M LF Mythic raiding guild

410-experienced Restoration druid. Coming back after a short hiatus from wow. Looking to push current and upcoming content. Guild is falling apart and looking for a stable pushing guild.

Hi

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

I’m the GM of Elitist Rejects, alliance Stormrage. My buddies and I recently rerolled from horde to alliance, and made a guild with the clear goal of pushing CE every tier. While, we’re still building our roster, we’ve been to recruit some 7/9M players already, and others who are 3/9M. I understand if you may be hesitant but we ask that you at least go to our website and read what the guild is all about. We’re not that far from completing a roster, and we are investing a lot of time and effort into making this guild something worthy.

Head over to our website (http:// www. elitistrejects. com)) and read all about us. If you have any questions, you can reach me on discord (link is on our website at the top) or battlenet (Trance#1813). Raid times are set for Wed/Sat 8-11PM EST, with a third day being added for mythic progression.

Thank you.

We are Unsettled of Dalaran (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for a couple of exceptional players to round out our Mythic team. We are looking for CE interested players who play at a high level.

Currently Recruiting:
Ranged DPS
Resto Druid
MW Monk

What we want from you:

We look for good raid attendance and a willingness to be weaved in and out of raid as the encounter or performance dictates. We want team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given. We are expecting players to understand their class and be proficient in their main role.

Current progression:

9/9 Heroic BoD
3/9 Mythic BoD

Uldir

6/8M

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Mythic raids are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm EST
Heroic raids are Sundays at 8-11pm EST

What we offer:

Repairs during Mythic Progression
Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
A laid back group that knows when to focus and when to have fun

Bnet: Mute#1292
Disc: cdnmute#9143

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• RDPS
  • DPS DK
  • R DRUID

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prtankz#1351
    ItsMikeYo#1244 (myself)
  • Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV
  • Website: www(dot)severitygaming(dot)com (Under Construction)

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 4/9M

https ://murlocs .com

^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

>- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST

>- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST

>- With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net:

>ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Treesus! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

1 Like

are you interested in going alliance and raiding weekends?

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 3/9 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bkp-Nordrassil, Lohtog-Nordrassil, Telesto-Nordrassil, Absürd-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin, Apollyön-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

1 Like

I would love to speak with your raid lead about it!

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: Weekend Team - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Cleared: 4/9M, just started this week. Ran by 8/9M players :slight_smile:
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Wowprogress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Efficient
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for a couple DPS to complete our weekend team! Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys as we have multiple groups pushing 2k+ IO

Hello, we are recruiting!

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hey Treesus (good name!), if you’re still looking give us a peep!

Phobos is a guild on Zul’jin Horde looking to add more members for BoD and the future! We formed just this tier but already have a strong unit. We want to ultimately be one of the top 2-day guilds on our server. We value improvement over perfection, not expecting our players to instantly be perfect but instead be committed to improving something each pull. We aren’t an elitist mentality - we play the game to kill our pixel dragons and kill them quick, but we also want to have our fair share of laughs along the way.

About Us

We view ourselves as a community first and a raid team second. We run M+ daily with a variety of people looking to push keys as well as those who just want to get their weekly +10 done. Members also play a variety of games outside of WoW, giving something for everyone!

Raid Team Info

We are currently 3/9M 9/9H and raid Tuesday and Wednesday, 8-11 Eastern (also server time). Our recruiting needs are listed below. If you don’t see your class listed as a need we always consider any exceptional players. The team currently sits around 25 people, but the classes listed below are specs we want for higher flexibility and better composition. A third tank would also provide value, assuming you are willing to compete for a spot and not be handed one. We take the “best 20” to progression, so if you feel you could be one of the best 20 feel free to apply regardless of class or need.

Needs

• Warlock

• Shadow Priest

• Balance & Resto Druid

• Mage

• Shadow Priest

• Resto Shaman

• Hunter

• Non-pally/DH/Druid tank

Contact Info

If Phobos sounds like something you might be interested in feel free to contact me at Vendir#6664 on Discord (preferred option) or Vendir#1631 on BattleNet. Whether you choose Phobos or another guild I hope you find what you’re looking for and that you have a great day, week, tier, and life!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567