410 R Shaman LF New Mythic raiding guild (No longer looking)

I am currently 3/9M for BoD and 2/2 H for CoS. My old guild disbanded so I would like to find a new group to progress through the new raid. I would prefer times around 7-10pm although that could be adjusted a little bit depending on when your group meets. I come to raids on time and prepared. I have played shaman for a long time and know the ins and outs for my class. I know how to read logs and am always looking to improve. If you think that I am a good fit for your raid I can start this week. My Bnet is Asumata#1784 and my ingame name is Squidshock.

It won’t let me close the post but I’ve found a guild thanks to all those who took the time to reply.

Hey Squid,

If you are interested, take a look at Casual Elitists. We are a mature and semi-casual guild who raids Tuesday and Sunday 8:30 - 11:30 EST. Although, currently we are Tuesday and Wednesday due to Game of Thrones. Link to our discord below.

discord.gg/vPFXXBG

Depending on how far you’re willing to stretch your schedule, I think you’d be a great fit for our guild. (:

Guild Name: Critical
Realm: Stormrage
Current Progression: 9/9H, 2/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS
AwesomeGuy#1616 (GM)
Discord - Können#5177 (Officer)

Hey! We’re Critical and we’re looking to expand our raid teams and push mythic progression. We’ve been around since 2007 and are trying to push cutting edge after being on hiatus for 2 years. We’ve managed to get AOTC and 2/9M, but we’re hungry for more.

Raid Teams/Schedule:

• Weekday : Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
    Desired Roles/Classes:
    TANK (dk/pally/warr)
    DPS (lock/priest/druid)
  • Weekend : Friday/Saturday 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST
    Desired Roles/Classes: ALL (TANK role preferred, DH/Mage preferred)

If you’re not one of our desired classes for one of our teams, don’t worry! We are always happy to recruit good players, regardless of what they play.

When we’re not raiding, we like to push Mythic + content, as well as do RBGs and achievement/transmog runs. We’re always looking for people for this content as well.

One of our central goals as a guild is to be social. We’ve all been in guilds where people log in for raid night, but the rest of the week you’re playing alone. It sucks. There is no clique or inner circle here. We don’t play favorites since we haven’t known each other for 10 years. We just all wanted the same thing and ended up here. We’re all for inclusivity, within reason of course. You won’t get carried through everything, but if you put in the work, we’ll back you up.

If you feel we might be a good fit for you, feel free to contact us via Bnet or Discord at the usernames in the Contact section above, or send an in-game tell to Können - Stormrage or Liqueur - Stormrage.

If we’re not a fit for you, we wish you luck in finding a great guild. (:

Hey there Squidshock,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!