410 Pres Evoker LF Mythic/Raiding Heroic Guild - Area52 Horde

Hey all, pretty straightforward here but need a guild to do mythic prog and heroic clears weekly. I’m a WoW vet, know what I’m doing and I am pretty flexible with my schedule and also the server I can be on. I’m willing to transfer for the right situation. Would love an experienced, well-organized group to run it with. Feel free to DM on discord: triplezro#5280

Thanks!

Hey Triple! Would love a chance to sit down and chat! Give us a look and let me know if you are interested! We have an immediate position available Mythic Progression, lots of M+, PVP and social events going on! 15 year old gaming community with the last 9 being in WoW!

Hi Triplevoker,

Current progression: 3/8 Mythic and 8/8 Heroic Vault.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Mathian (BattleNet ID: Matloc#11342)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A