4/10 Mythic Hunter - LF New Home

Hey there!

–| Rain | – is a newly formed guild devoted to creating a fun, engaging, raid atmosphere that focuses on progression and player improvement. We are led by Cutting Edge (CE) experienced raiders who are dedicated to our raiders. We value your time and will always work hard to make sure it’s well spent raiding with us. If you are interested in helping us grow, please apply below. Here are a few things we feel sets us apart from other guilds.

Your loot is yours! - We will NEVER ask you to give up your hard earned loot.

Multiple Raider Ranks. - The longer you raid with us the higher your raider rank and privileges grow. (You can find more info on Guild Ranks bellow)

Open Officer Meetings. - You won’t see our officers running into a private channel after the raid! We discuss player performance, fight strategy, and guild direction openly. We are a team!

Community Representative (CR). - All guild members may vote bi-weekly for their representative. The guild member with the most votes is rewarded the rank of CR which has all Officer privileges and will be the guild’s voice during Officer Meetings.

A Gaming Community not just a WoW Guild. - We play a handful of other games like Final Fantasy XIV, MineCraft, Pokemon Unite, and much more! We believe a guild that games together stays together!

Current progress is 3/10 Mythic. Core Raid times are Tuesday - Wednesday 9-11:30PM EST with an optional raid voted each week by the Guild (has been Saturday evening)

Contact us on Discord - Bwill#0463

Hello! Feel free to reach out and contact me !!!

<3
Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 5/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Funny name!
Unfortunately I need something that starts about an hour to an hour and a half later.
Thank you for the response!

Guild: Ya Like that

Server: Area 52

Faction: Horde

Current Prog: 6/10M CN | 3/10M SoD | 10/10H SoD

Ya Like That is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild led by prior cutting edge mythic raiders, looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient and comfortable pace. We are looking for outstanding, competitive, and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands. We are also looking to add players to our active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys.

Raid Days and Times (EST/ Server Time):

Tuesday/ Thursday: 9:15PM – 12:15AM

We’re rapidly approaching a Ner’zhul kill(3% wipe) and are looking to round out roster with more committed players. If you have any interest feel free to contact either of the officers listed below.

GM Discord: Wean#8891

Officer Discords: Jord#2782

We’ve been reclearing every week^

Good luck and thanks:)

Bump to the top :slight_smile:

Hi!

We are late night raiders on Illidan and are 5/10 Mythic. We raid Tues and Thurs from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. server. Here’s my discord if you want to talk: vytzz#7485

Hope to hear from you.

Hey!

:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Gadgetzan Goons
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan

:calendar: Schedule:

Wednesdays & Thursdays (7:00 - 10:00pm PST)

:crossed_swords: Progression Type:
AOTC & Mythic

:dizzy: CURRENT PROGRESSION : 10/10 H 4/10M SOD

Gadgetzan Goons is a mythic raid and mythic + orientated guild recently transferred from Proudmoore-Alliance. The goons have been playing together for coming up on 2 years now and are looking to expand our roster into mythic. We also push keys and other content with our key groups easily completing 20+s weekly. CE bound guild!

Feel Free to reach out to me on discord my tag is Morpherz#2803

Hey there, not sure if you’re still in the hunt, but feel free to check out Overcomplicated: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-overcomplicated-6hrwk-510m-lf-dps/294342

We’re 5/10M, looking to push past painsmith this week and fill out a couple of stellar raiders to push our team over the hump. We’ve been around for a long time and are always pushing CE.

You can reach out to me directly on discord at Shaedy#1116

Hey Doughter, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium [A] Stormrage-US. We are a 2 day weekend raiding guild looking for more players for Mythic. We’re 10/10 heroic 1/10 Mythic, and do weekly M+ with most of our community being Key Stone Masters. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140 (Willing to wait for re-rollers who want to level toons here) Thanks!

FJR#6867 if you are still looking!

My name is Bash, I’m from

A bit bout us:
We have reached CE Every tier since Argus and the guild has been around since the start of Legion with the same leadership, we have improved ranks every tier (except cn though we are pushing for us top 200 next tier!, us 100 by end of expansion) and strive to keep doing so while maintaining our 9 hour schedule.

We are currently 10/10M SoD (US 211)

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM PST to 12AM PST.

Let me know if you’d be interested in chatting.

Here are our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/176876/latest#partition=1

Here is our wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Disambiguation

Discord: Bashor#0001

Hi!

We are looking to pick up a few ranged DPS. We are currently 5/10M and getting started with pain smith prog. We raid Tues/Weds 9-1130PM EST.

If interested, reach out to me:
Bnet: Sunde#1384
Discord: Sunde#5261

Hello! We’re looking for more DPS to progress further into Mythics.

Discord JrSlacker#1624 / VATO#1893

Let’s chat!

Hey, hope you’re well today. We could use a hunter. Currently 5/10M with some solid pulls on PS, should kill it next week. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 9PM-12AM EST, as a Horde guild on Area 52. We’re looking to build a solid CE team for this tier and moving forwards. We have fun in raids, but are serious about our progression. At the end of the day, it is a game and we all wanna enjoy ourselves. If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to me on discord! Red#3077

Hi Mystinion, I have a hunter on area 52 with M3 kills’ and 2% wipe on M4…my guild has halted Progression on mythic raiding…so I am looking for aplace to still progress (my hunter is Cabronsote)…let me know if you still need hunters.

Hi there!

Give me a shout on discord if you’re interested. Based on your post I think we might be a good fit, if 3/10 is not a deal breaker.

Thanks,
Frog

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 5/10M 10/10H SOD.
Discord-Shiena#6451 :grin:

Hey! We’re (4/10M), looking for some strong DPS to fill out our roster. LGBT friendly, current high need of monk and warrior but all good DPS welcome. Contact #Mookaladouche#6580 on discord