410 Mage LF Late Night Mythic Raiding

I am looking for a guild that raids after 9PM PST. I have 8/9M experience as a warlock and have swapped to mage. I also have uldir CE. I will consider any guild that is at least 6/9M or further, I am interested in trying to achieve CE each tier and would prefer a guild where this is at least a future goal. If any group is a good fit I would be willing to play any ranged DPS class/spec if the guild needed something specific.

If interested,
Syksyk#1857

Logs (can’t post links):
Mage is Syksyk-Proudmoore
Warlock is Nogic-Kil’Jaeden

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Guild : Exotic Raid Plan - US Dalaran
Faction : Alliance
Progression Raid Days : Tue, Wed, Thur 8:00-10:30 EST
Cleared : 8/9 M BoD - 2/2 H CoS

Looking for new core healer and DPS that can consistently perform mechanics. Building up for new tier. Any application will be considered.

Exotic Raid Plan was formed during WoD and has thrived and grown. We are a group of friends that enjoys playing together. We welcome new players and promote a mature guild and raiding environment. No toxic behavior or attitudes. We primarily focus on mythic raiding, but enjoy M+ and some pvp

We are currently recruiting experienced mythic raiders for trial. If you enjoy raiding, researching your class/spec for optimal performance and preparing for new tier raids by thoroughly researching new encounters then we are the guild for you.

www.wowprogress. com/guild/us/dalaran/Exotic+Raid+Plan

Contact
Theurgy - SeanOTG#1396
Discord - Theurgy#9756

Hey sik! Hopefully this is late enough for you!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Liberty and Allegiance - Proudmoore-US [A] 8/9M Recruiting!

The 8/9M Knight team of <L&A> is looking for ranged dps, and either your mage or lock would be a good fit. We start a little earlier than you want but I see your mage is already on Proudmoore.

We’re an established guild of chill adults who have been raiding together since HFC. We have two mythic teams pushing to get cutting edge, and one heroic team, and we’re always looking for great players to add to our roster.

K Team

Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST

Progression: 8/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Current Needs: Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Ele Sham, Warlock

Apply at: la-gaming.enjin. com/recruitment

or

Contact us:

• Khazad#6158 (@Gal#3537 Discord)
  • Falstar#1926 (@Falstar#2961 Discord)

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM

<FØR SCIENCE> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster! We are currently 9/9n, 9/9H, 8/9M

About <FØR SCIENCE>
FØR SCIENCE is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. In out off time we run M+ to improve our gear for raid.

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10:00pm - 1:00am PST
1:00am-4:00am EST
12:00am-3:00am Central

Currently Recruiting:
1 Warrior - DPS
1 Rogue
1 Mage
1 Warlock
Any exceptional ranged DPS players may apply if the spot is not listed.

Expectations:
-Be on time. We pull the boss at 10:00PM PST, we expect you to be online and ready well before this.
-Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid.
-We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it’s something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses.
-You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks.
-Have your character as optimal as possible come raid, this means run those M+ to get as good of gear as you can… get those titanforges!

Upon Joining the Team:
-You will be placed as a Trial Raider
-You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from Trial Raider into Raider.
-During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to
your bump into Raider status.

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster!

If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below!

Katie#1178
Janklin#1598

Color Blind - 8/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 8/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

DMCG - recruiting for 8.2 and beyond.

Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Wednesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst

Looking for mostly healers, mages, warriors. Add me on Bnet @ Swiver#11128

(H)(Illidan)(Duplicity Reborn) Tue/Wed 9-12 CST
Currently trying to form a 3rd raid team within the guild we curently have players who are anywhere from 6/9M to 9/9M (raid lead is one of the people 9/9) looking to push cutting edge in 8.2
Contact: TheWaffleNator#7299 (Discord) ŴǺƑƑĿȄŊȀŦǾȐ#1646 (Bnet).