4/10 M Dk lf mythic prog guild

4/10M sub 20% pulls on inerva 221ilvl dk i can play all specs lf a mythic prog guild to push ce i know my class always know the fights beforehand am always prepared and have near perfect attendance. Prefer to stay horde am fine with server transfering
Bnet: horde4life#11675

Hey!

Blob (2/10M alliance guild on Stormrage) is currently in the process of switching over to horde on the Tichondrius server with the core of our mythic roster intact. We are recruiting to complete our mythic roster again with solid and dependable players so we can continue to progress in mythic raiding while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

With a couple strong additions like yourself to our team, I am confident we will be able get to where you left off in progression quickly.
I added you on bnet and would love to chat more if you are interested!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Hello!

we are Gamblers Anonymous currently 5/10M on the server Kil’Jaeden and we would like to recruit you for our mythic raid team

About us:
We’re a group of mainly veteran players that no longer have the time to raid in a hardcore guild. We aim to clear Mythic content but realize that real life also requires attention, we maintain a competitive environment but not aggressively so.

Raid Schedule:
8pm to 11pm PST Tuesday
8pm to 11pm PST Wednesday
8pm to 11pm PST Thursday

Contact
Grimreaper91#1649 for more info if you are interested

Hi Camltoekatie! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Haunted by Murlocs (7/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

The Who:

We are a community of people from various parts of the world with a semi-hardcore approach to mythic raiding . We emphasize having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM, a Raid Leader for each team and an Officer team handling various aspects of running of the guild. We have two raid teams competing to achieve CE in Castle Nathria. Both teams raid at different times and on different days to cater to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own RL with the calls of the RL for that raid team being final.

We also have an active community of mythic plus players. We push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff. Be it raiding, mythic plus, or just casually playing the game, we welcome you with open arms.

The When:

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (7/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (6/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders who could gel well with our two raid teams - AM & WE. Each team has is looking to recruit different class/spec combinations, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

AM team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria.

WE team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria. WE is also looking to recruit a shadow priest or a disc priest for their push forward.

Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Carried is a horde side guild on US kil’jaeden. We formed about two months ago and have sped through the current content to the tune of AOTC and 2/10 Mythic. We averaged 3 new kills per week until we hit Heroic sire. Now that he is dead we killed 2 Mythic bosses this week and are back on pace for CE. We have a solid core and play well. We just need a few reliable pieces to fill in the roster expansion for mythic. Specifically we would love a boomkin. Mage/Warlock would be cool too. For melee a powerful ret or UH DK would likely be on the starting roster. All others will be considered on a case by case basis. We raid on Fri/Sat at 6pm PST/Server till 9PM PST/Server. Thats 9 to midnight EST.
Hit me at Gorlock#7739 on Discord or Gorlock#1163 on Bnet.

Lets slay some internet dargons

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 8/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Death Knight
Mage
Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Heya, Team Røcket (US - Area 52) is a 2 night per week semi-hard-core guild that formed at the beginning of Legion, looking to push CE this tier. We’re currently 4/10M and looking for an UH DK. We run a 22 man roster so bodies are always available for raid every week. We also push high keys outside of raid and do PVP.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 9 PM - 12 AM (EST)
Wednesday: 9 PM - 12 AM (EST)

Contact info:
BTAG: Shinseina#11249 / Discord: Shinseina#8434

Hey Camltoe,

I added you on bnet. Here is a little info about Gratz and a link to our post.

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 6/10M needing a few more exceptional players.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.