410 Ilvl Unh or Blood DK LF Guild

Looking for pref 7p or 8p Central time Mon Tues or Thurs…

Armory…

Would prefer dps!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/smorkknight

Fods#11321

Hi Smorkknight

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal 1/2 H Crucible} Experienced Raiders 390+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Smorkknight,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 1/9M, 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We are actually in need of DK who can play Blood or DPS.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if our raid times meet your needs and you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hey! Those are our times! 7 pm - 10pm Central! We are looking for more DPS!

Hi, I’m the GM of Do Work on Bleeding Hollow. We raid T/Th 8pm - 11pm Eastern and are currently 9/9H AOTC, and 1/9 Mythic. This expansion has been a ton of fun raiding with our team. We have a great core of people, and are looking for more reliable raiders. Our main tank had to step away from the game for real life issues and that has left me tanking when I prefer to play fury. I made the guild in 2009 and have a collection of players ranging from people I’ve played with since 2006, to people I’ve recruited this expansion and have since become friends with. We are a community of 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and some kids, we have fun, and we delete bosses twice a week. If you’re interested please let me know!