410 ilevel Lock 3/9M (wasnt there for op kill) looking for Est raid guild

Siera- Battle tag?

Hi there Roentgen!

It so happens we’re looking for someone like you to fill a vacancy for BoD, Saturday/Sunday nights 8-11 EST for 's weekend team. Currently 9/9 H 2/9 M. Knowledgeable, vocal, mature but rowdy group of parse-monkeys, meme-heads and rabble-rousers that clear content with minimal downtime. Lead by a group of Mythic raiders, we’ll be pushing deep this tier and have many events, raid groups, and 1k - 1500+ IO Mythic+ groups running nightly.

Message us anytime!

Battletags:

Quntic#1653
Impact#1537

Hey, I’m the GM of Tempo.
Tempo
is a dedicated CE pushing guild looking to add to the depth of our roster. We’re looking for players who are determined to push content with a positive mature attitude.

Progression : 7/9M, 9/9H

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10PM-1AM CST.

Loot : RC Loot Council.

Any exceptional healer or DPS is welcome to apply

What’s expected:

• A positive attitude
  • Able to take constructive criticism to always improve and adjust accordingly on the fly.
  • Flasks and food buffs are provided, bringing your own pots is mandatory.
  • Must always be punctual with your attendance 15 mins prior to raid time. Notifying an officer in case you cannot make it is also acceptable but must maintain at least a 95% attendance.
  • Not making consistent errors (We are all human, we’re just looking for things not to be a reoccurring problem).

For further questions, please contact myself or Zhuyan in-game.
Bnet: #Broseficus1204, Mattoman0#1803

https://tempo-sargeras.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey there!

I’m looking for a lock to join our raiding team. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 5/9M with 1 night on Mythic Rasta (will be dead this week).

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and multi gaming community. Looking for reliable/dedicated raiders who show up to raid and want to kill mythic bosses!

If interested please add Nox#1368 (bnet) for a quick chat. We can also x-server trial.

Best of luck with your search!