410 ilevel Lock 3/9M (wasnt there for op kill) looking for Est raid guild

Looking for a fresh start in a guild who cares about more than the officers. 410 ilevel lock, 3/9 M bod, however guild was 4/9.

I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 7/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

Roentgen,

Extremely excited to have an opportunity to talk to you!

Please reach out in discord or fill out an app!

Outstanding, added you on Bnet.

Hey Roe! We have several raid teams recruiting warlock at the moment. Check us out and visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 6/9M 9/9H; 8/8 M (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 3/9M 9/9H 2/9M; 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M; 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 5/9H 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 2/9M 9/9H

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc), DPS with flex heals

SRD: Any DPS (pref Boomie, Shaman, Paladin, all other considered)

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Shaman, HEALER, TANK

TAHCO: DK, DH, Ranged DPS, all others considered

Dust Pwnies: All DPS (pref Hunter, Priest, Boomie, Warlock, Rogue)

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Have questions? Contact me on discord Ellsii#6645

ADD ME ISLEY#11110 5/9 MYTHIC tues wed thurs 10:30-1:30 Central time

Roentgen, If you’re open to Alliance, United We Loot on Stormrage is 3/9M looking for more DPS. We raid Thu/Fri 9p-12a eastern time.

Please feel free to contact me Deathfire#1102 on battlenet and I can answer any questions you might have.

Integrity is a 9 year old alliance guild on Doomhammer-Baelgun. We focus mainly on Heroic raiding, when we have 20 we try to do some Mythic. Very laid back group that likes to have fun. Outside of raiding we also have groups leveling/questing or doing M+ dungeons with everyone usually getting in at least one M+10 or higher key for max reward.

Raid Times: 7:30PM-9:30PM EST Tue/Wed/Sun. With an alt night usually on Thursday.

Progress: Uldir 9/9H 2/9M
Dazar’alor: 9/9H 2/9M

Some of our Streamers

Feel free to add one of the tags:
notagain#1253
Shieldwalled#1683
Helagoth#1919

[H]<The Early Shift> [7/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team The Late Shift [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD] (15% Mekka)

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - [7/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD] (15% Mekka)

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A - The Early Shift - [7/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

Healer (RDruid or HPaly)
Ele/Enh Shaman
WindWalker Monk
Warrior (Any Spec)
DeathKnight (Any Spec)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)

Group B - The Late Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD] (15% Mekka)

Healer (Rdruid)
Ret Paladin
WindWalker Monk
Enh Shaman
Feral Druid
DeathKnight (Any DPS Spec)
Warrior (Any DPS Spec)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hello Roentgen, we raid 7:30-10:30 est Tue/Thu. We’re 6/9M close to Mekka kill, I’d be interested in having chat and such. Hit me up if you are interested, Dcoy#1399

If you can do weekends, check Legend on Turalyon Horde :slight_smile: Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST. 6/9M, Mekka almost dead.

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a warlock to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 4/9M (last boss Conclave at 15%) and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Immediate need of a talented Warlock for our mythic team.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

If you feel like looking over the other side of the fence where the grass is greener, I’d be happy to talk to you!

This is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 8/9 Mythic
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T//T 7-11 Server (Central US) Wednesday 8-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO *2013 (so we’re not going anywhere)
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: BC-Guild com or discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs where 90% of the gold goes to the carriers, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you’ll check us out and feel like apping, we’re a pretty cool bunch of people…although, I’m pretty biased.

Hey there! We could really use another competent warlock on our raid team right now. If you are interested at all in Alliance, and you like what you read below, I’d love to chat with you!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 4/9M and 9/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Classes that can decurse and all awesome dps!

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Divinity 6/9M is looking for Ranged DPS to join our core roster. I think we might be a good fit and what you are looking for we raid 8-11 EST Tues / Sunday. If you are interested add me on Bnet at Keoke#1367 or Discord at Keoke#5039.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Roe (is this you Zirca?)

We have been raiding as a guild since BC and have a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for BoD.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Early Night Raid: 7:30pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Late Night Raid: 10:30pm-1:30am Tue/Wed/Thur

Current recruiting needs: High Priority = **

730p Raid Group
Tank: BM monk
Healer: MW Monk/Resto Druid/Disc Priest/Holy Pally**
DPS: Boomkin **, Warlock

Group Zer0
Tank: Blood DK or Prot Pally
Healer: Disc Priest or Resto Shaman
DPS: Rogue, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter or any exceptional Ranged dps will be considered
Contact: Isley (Isley#11110) or Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: Deighan, Zomus, Einhorn, Spacelilly, ToxicCobra, Isley, Faestine, Euthanize
Class Leads: Voidform, Melai

weekend team is currently 3/9M with pulls on OP looking for some solid DPS. We raid Sat/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’d like to talk more my Btag is Dmac#1514 . Hope to hear from you!

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Mythic: Color Blind - 6/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

Heroic: Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, Wednesday) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]