410 Hunter LF chill guild

Found out Earthern Ring is quite dead and I’m wanting to join a chill raid community, im 8/8 heroic and got Aotc 4th week, some mythic progression would be cool too, but ultimately just want to be able to chill with people

Hey there. Day Raiders is a morning raid guild. We are 8/8 N and 7/8 H currently and we are chill. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8-11 AM EST. If you would like to be done raiding by 11 and have the rest of the day to be awesome give me a message.
Disxord Ryaden#5511

Hello! We’re a horde guild on tichondrius currently raiding T/Th 7:00 - 10:00PM PST. So far have achieved 8/8H and 2/8M /w terros close. Squeezing out the under-performers at the moment to keep that push for CE.
If thats something you’d be interested in we can talk a bit more at your earliest convenience

Btag: Nick#110566

Big bumps indeed

Hi, Range :slight_smile:

Our guild is recruiting more players for our progression team. We are pretty close with one another and we are looking for some more like-minded players to join our team. I will link more info below, but please reach out to me through discord if you’re interested! laura#0003

Hi Range,

I’m Jay with Moted, we’re an AoTC/Early Mythic horde guild 7/8H on Area 52. We’ve been around since BfA and are looking for a few more to round out our mythic roster. We’re definitely a chill bunch and would love to chat with you more about your ingame goals and interests! Hit me up if you’d like!

Discord: Jaystir#1204

Hey, if you’re looking to raid with some chill people twice a week, come join Semi Retired on Area 52. Add my discord Stevie Jay#0326

We’re 7/8H, working on Raz / going into mythic. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12pm

Big bumps again