415 hpal/417 MW LF mythic raid team c:

hiii I go by honeyy! :heart_decoration:
I started playing during end of Legion and started healing during BFA. I got into mythic raiding during EP and am looking for a guild to mythic raid with/do M+ keys!
Raiding experience:
BFA:
4/8 mythic Eternal Palace as rdruid.
7/12 mythic Nyalotha as hpal.
Shadowlands:
Castle Nathria 6/10 mythic as hpal
Sanctum 5/10 mythic as rsham
Sepulcher 4/11 mythic as rdruid/MW
Dragonflight VOTI: 8/8 heroic, 6/8 mythic as MW. My hpal is 4/8 mythic right now.

I play hpal/MW monk/rdruid/rsham. This tier I’ve been playing my hpal and MW primarily. Both toons are 2.4k+ io.
Hpal 415 ilvl
MW 417 ilvl
I’m looking to continue mythic raiding with a consistent chill group on weekdays after 8pm EST.

Feel free to message me in discord-- honeyy#0397
thank youuuuuu :sparkling_heart: :alien:

Hey there honeybuns,

We are currently looking for a healer and I’d love to chat. I know we are a bit behind you in prog but with the right healer we will catch up. I’ll leave my info below and shoot you a disc request.

Hiya! Sent a discord DM. 4/8M 2 day guild!

Bumping the above comment. We would love to chat with you if you already have not found a new home :slight_smile:

1 Like

bumping- still looking!

Hi Honeyy!

Chaos and Order (3/8 M VotI) is currently looking to bolster our roster. You don’t need to be on our server or in our guild to raid with us and off-meta specs are welcome if you can play them well. We are currently progging Mythic Sennarth which shouldn’t be too bad considering we 3 shot Terros last week! (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xpzqZh4kvMJgn86F)

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

T & Th: 8:30-11:30 Eastern

If you’re not on the server but are interested in joining you could join on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with us. We’re currently mostly focused on raids and M+ but we’re also looking for people who want to do rated PvP and other general social activities so you definitely don’t need to raid to join us and we’re happy to help anyone improve their gameplay if they are looking for some suggestions!

1 Like

added you on disc c:

I think we have a spot for a healer in 10.1 and we could use someone who’s really into the role!

Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will then turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST, 6-9 PST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from baby keys for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

Hello again!

Our guild would love to have a conversation with you if you are still looking for a new home!

We are a cross faction guild with about half the members in TC on Horde Illidan and the other half in TCLB on Alliance Illidan server. Currently recruitment is open into either faction. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are a bit more casual this go-round but are still 8/8H and 5/8M on only 4 hours of raiding per week. Our current raid times are Wed and Thurs from 10:00-12:00AM EST. We will strive to get CE if we can; however, not at the detriment of the guild and community.

Please feel free to reach out to:
Spurlock (BTag Spurlock#1835, Discord Spurlock#6414)
or
Aelnaina (Aelnaina#3829 on Discord)!

Look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile: