410 Fury Warrior 4/9M

410 ilvl Fury warrior 9/9H & 4/9m LF guild (2-3day). Any days work, but pref weekdays, 830pm est and later. I will always play whatever spec is doing better for dps according to logs; whether it be Arms or Fury. Also, I will rock Protection for Mythic plus and in a pinch. If all worked out, I also have a 408 ilvl Affliction Lock alt that I would server transfer as well if necessary (current server is Zul’jin). I am looking for at least 4/9M progression or preferably more. Btag = Trekan#1444

Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit. Looking for some strong DPS, added bonus for people that love doing keys.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hello there Trekan! My guild has an immediate opening for a core warrior DPS spot. I’ll leave the spam here for you, let me know if you’re interested.

Reclamations (5/9M BoD) is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner’zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competitive and achieve Cutting Edge.

Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competitive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Weds 8-12pm EST with alt runs and M+ being run on other week nights.

You can contact me at btag Foxinator#1153 or check out our website at reclamations . us

Could really use a warrior if the times work let’s talk.

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 6/9M BoD

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 9 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me at Raw#1926

We are confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

/wave Trekan
Apocolpytic on Zul’jin currently sitting at 7/9M as of April 2nd. We are a progression focused raiding guild that aims to get Cutting Edge each tier and looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks. As a guild, our goal is to push for server ranking and improve tier after tier. To achieve this goal we need the likes of you!

People We Are Looking For Are:

• Team Players
  • Willing to Learn and Adapt
  • Progression Focused
  • Able to Take Initiative
  • Consistent Performance
  • Have Reliable Attendance

Recruitment Needs for Weekday:

• Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy Pally, or Mistweaver Monk
  • Ranged DPS (Mage, Boomie, or Shadow Priest)
  • Melee DPS (DK)
  • Any and All Exceptional Players Are Considered and Encouraged to Join

Recruitment Needs for Weekend:

• Shaman of Any Variety
  • Rogue
  • Tank (Warrior, Monk, or DK ideal, but will accept any good fits)
  • Any and All Exceptional Players Are Considered and Encouraged to Join

Raid Times:

• Weekday Team: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
  • Weekend Team: Saturday/Sunday from 8:00pm EST to 12:00 EST

How the Guild Runs:

• Both raid teams are ran by council-based leadership which allows for numerous opinions and different ranges of experience. Also allows for many voices to be introduced and different personalities to be represented.
  • Loot is done through RCLC to allow for the right pieces to go to the right people. At the end of the day, raiding is a group activity and we want to give the loot to the players who will benefit the raid the most.
  • Guild tolerates no drama. We understand that with numerous personalities and differences in opinions drama will arise, but we ask that people be understanding with each other.
  • Required addons for both raid teams are: Boss Timers, ERT, Damage Meters, and RCLootCouncil
  • With any progression focused guild, people will be asked to sit on the bench to either optimize our raid composition or rotate people in for gear on easier bosses. We ask that people be understanding that everyone will be benched at some point and that it isn’t anything personal, we just want to kill bosses like everyone else so we ask for everyone to be understanding.

Where To Apply:
We look at all applications submitted through our guild website linked below
apocolyptic.co.m

Jordone#1898
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need some more information.

I look forward to hearing from any and all future raiders :smiley:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read through our post and hope you take interest in our guild.

sent ya friend request in bnet, stumbles#1223, 6/9M Alliance 3 days 9-12 EST tues-thurs. Message to chat

One Percent Parce [Horde] illidan

—Guild was created and rebuilt about little more than a month ago. Built a team quickly and made great strides in 3 weeks. Progressing on rastakhan and mekka now and looking to complete the roster going into the last couple of fights. Great group of people who play all games or m+ together some pushing upwards of 2k. We are also accepting casual and m+ players for people not wanting to raid.

Raid Times/Days:Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-11:30pm EST

Current Progression:5/9 M in 3 weeks of raiding. NEW GUILD

Recruitment Contacts: Crazyyyx#11558 (bnet) crazyyx#4341 (my discord)