410 Fury/Prot warrior LF 2 night raiding guild

Hello!

I’m an experienced raider looking for a two night raiding guild. I think I would fit best in a mature semi competitive guild looking to complete AOTC and progress into mythic.

Evenings and weekends are optimal.

I also love to tank mythic+ and a guild with an active dungeon scene would be a bonus.

My btag is Mikool#11135

Thank you :slight_smile:

Nostalgic is an AotC guild that is currently 9/9H, we raid wed/thur 8-11 server. We are casual but have standards so please be ready with logs and a trial run. If you have any questions contact me at Rah#1152.

Hey Crushing!

Moted is an AOTC focused guild on Area52 [H]. We are a group of friends that reformed our previous guild when it disbanded earlier last month. We are currently looking for some more dps to fill our ranks. Unfortunately we have both tank spots filled but as your title suggests, if you’re willing to remain fury, we would love to have you! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out to me! :slight_smile: Look forward to speaking with you!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206

Server: Area 52

Currently Recruiting

• DPS: Any
  • Any exceptional players

Potential applications should have knowledge of current content and successful applications should have knowledge of their class and roles. If you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us.

Schedule

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

About Us

We are a laid back group of individuals who enjoy raiding and progression. Our team is a Semi-Casual group aiming to push into heroic content and achieve AOTC after we have achieved this goal we may push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow. We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, PvP, and more.

Current Progression

• 2/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms

Required Addons/Programs

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs (One or the other, or Both!)
  • GTFO
  • Discord

Contacts:

Recruit Lead
Myhooveshurt
Btag : Nekrotic#1237
Discord : Nekrotic#1237

Officers
Zaahn
Btag : Riptide#1690
Discord : Zaahn#2473

Ddchibags
Btag : DDmagebags#1144
Discord : DDmagebags#3795

Tormmus
Btag : ThePaperclip#1463
Discord : Tormus#6296

Hello Crushing, we do raid 3 nights a week… but please check us out if you are interested! We definitely need a Warrior! :slight_smile:

[H] Area-52 Toast III - T/W/TH 8-11 EST 3/9M

Toast Team 14 is building a CE team.
We currently have a strong core with a handful of slots that need to be solidified so that we can start to seriously progress towards our goals.
All dependable, mature, and adept players will be considered.

Contacts:
Discord - Rohn#6799 Sunlounger420#4399
BNet - Rohn#1783 Sunlounger#1718