410 Enh Shaman & 410 Warlock LFG

idk I kinda like a little drama

Hi Gonnja!

I think you folks would be great additions to our guild Found a Green Quest! Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a BM Hunter, UH/Frost DK, Devastation Evoker, Havoc DH, any spec Rogue, Any Spec Warlock or any exceptional dps for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 4/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

any hot ladies, moms or even grandmas in the guild is a huge plus for me personally

Yooo,
Dark Exiles is a guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group (Team Cream) has achieved 8/8H and 2/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). Team Cream is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Heroic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to mythic with us.

We use the RCLootCouncil addon for loot and expect everyone to use it. Trials are subject to loot council. We strictly use loot council for all trinkets/weapons/recipes/tier pieces/very rare pieces off Eranog/Broodkeeper while all other armor is MS>OS free roll.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 5/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

this one dude DMed me with a guild post and I ignored him because it sounded lame 24 hours later he’s like “looking over your forum posts i dont think we’re a good fit” and I’m like who asked? If I wanted a one way ticket to Clown Town I’d join the circus

Hey man, no grandma’s … yet

Thanks!

Would love to have you in booty bay hotdogs! Omni#9776 on disc!

I’m more of a chili dog guy myself

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were interested in heroic/m+ guilds only. We are a heroic guild/m+ guild but just wanted to reach out.

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for warlock/enhance shaman for our main raid.

We are 7/8H. Progressing on Raz.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group is mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

My group has been using the cross-realm pugging feature and this thankfully has been a success as many PUGS we picked up have realm/faction changed over as they enjoy the environment we have created.

I would also be happy to share names of our cross-realm players that are now part of the guild to speak more on this.

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976

Mainly looking for mythic raiding guilds but like I said I’m down to join heroic or even normal prog guilds if they have some hot grandmas, gotta say I’m just a simp for them

1 Like

What about some hot grandpas? We have some hot grandpas in our Normal and Heroic Progression teams.

I mean I can dig a hot grandpa or two but I don’t know if they’re worth double transferring for you feel me?

This game needs more hot grandmas and grandpas tbh

see this guy gets it

am washed /s

You are GOATED

Guild & Server: Stormrage - US
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern (Server Time)
Current Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M VotI (Terros 10% pull!)
Recruitment Contacts: Fearboner#9605(Disc) Guild Leader // MoistKumquat#6157(Disc) Officer // Superr#2075(Disc) Officer
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/430760
Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Uranium
Requirements: Consistently attend raid nights. Demonstrate understanding of class/spec. ilvl 405. Understands personal responsibility. Able to learn/improve. Have DBM/BigWigs, Weakauras, and Method Raid Tools. HAVE FUN!
Needs: LF 2 Exceptional Ranged DPS! message us on discord please =] We want you!

Liking the logs man! Check us out. Think you guys be a great fit! We are a bunch of degenerates as well XD

I want to be a special shaman that everyone loves and cherishes, I want to be worshiped and adored, praised and cared for.

Hey. We’re not planning on going super heavy into mythic raiding. We’re more of a midcore guild if that’s what you’re looking for.

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

More questions? Add me on discord and let’s chat
Discord:
shinobi#2612
garrisondorf#6176