410 almost 411 DH looking to get CE 2/9M exp

My guild just disbanded I’m looking for a guild to get CE this exp on the next few raids we have. and hopefully continue into the next EXP and see where things go. Im laid back canadian lots of old school raiding rep. Love to run mythic + keys. And will end up running enough keys for me to eventually have full titanforged gear. FoxWildernes#1355 is my Btag and would love to chat. Have sent out a few feelers now too.

For what ever reason this Character wont switch to the server ive been on for over a month. But I am Kcronnos On Dark Iron right now.

hey bud what’s your availability on the weekends?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yes for some reason my post is under a character that i transfered months ago. I am looking to raid week evenings im MST from 6pm to before 11pm.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Let me know if you’re interested bro!

Attendance has been our only thing holding us back you could be that missing piece!

Hey Kcronnos, we are currently looking for more competent players to join our raid team. Will leave our contact info below, if you are interested.

About Us:
Premonition (3/9M 8/8H BoD, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content in BoD. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Forgotten Aspects 5/9M is a long standing stable guild (since classic Beta) on the Hyjal server (PST/Horde Dominated). We achieved Cutting Edge in every raid tier in Legion, as well as Uldir, and look to do the same in BFA. We are looking for solid dependable raiders who are self-motivated to improve and challenge themselves. Our raid times are Tues-Wed-Thurs from 6:30pm-10:30pm PST. If this sounds interesting to you please contact our raid leader Pollini on discord (RainbowPlatypus#0072) or bnet (Pollini#11856)

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is returning to raiding and looking for more people.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST

We are looking for cutting edge players that want to raid on a lighter schedule.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378

1 Like