410 (7/9M) SPriest LF 2-Day Mythic Guild

1. I am available for raiding Mon-Thurs 7:30PM-12AM EST.
  2. Willing to transfer to any server.
  3. Not willing to faction change to Alliance, want to stay Horde.
  4. Interested in a progreession focusses 2-Day guild
  5. I have killed 7/9M and have experience on Stormwall to -10% multiple times (I had to be absent from raid the night my previous guild killed it).
  6. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37661252?mode=detailed&zone=21#metric=dps&partition=1
  7. Battle Tag: Vampz#11695
    Discord: Vampz#1511
  8. Really only looking for a 2-Day guild, with the same progression/experience as me, since my time is generally limited. I look forward to talking with anyone interested! Thanks.

Hi Vampzid,

We’re Tranquil, 8/9M (we raid 3days a week).

About Us:

Our goal is to clear mythic raid content in an efficient manner and farm CE for mounts. We have people who have raided with us for several years, including top 50 US experience, and we maintain leadership capable of pushing us towards our goals. US 150 being the current, better than US 100 next tier and onward. If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place. Exceptional players always wanted.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8pm – 11pm ET

• (Optional) Sunday: ~8pm– 10pm ET (used as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts, and to relax and have fun)

• We do not extend raid times or raid extra days, absent a rare ONE extra pull if the raid feels like we’re close to a kill

Expectations:

• We only raid 9 hours a week, so we want to use those 9 hours efficiently. We expect raiders to use non-raid hours to prepare for upcoming progression in order to minimize wasting progression time.

• We never recruit for the bench. If you are on our roster, you are expected to be able to be brought in any and every fight.

• Enjoy WoW, be active outside of raid hours. Don’t just show up for raid and log out, we want people who want to be part of our community.

• Be open to constructive criticism. Mistakes happen, we expect our raiders to learn quickly from their mistakes and avoid repeating them. Fellow raiders are a resource and we expect one another to use them.

• Toxicity is not welcome. We strive to have a healthy raid environment and expect raiders to work well with one another.

Contacts:

• Battle Tag: Foo#1280

• Discord: Foo#5050, Zanerik#6380

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

Horde - Mal’Ganis

MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks.

Uldir 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor 8/9M

We are in active Need of
Disc Priest
Holy Priest
Rogue
Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest

Recruiting for all classes is currently open. We are in need of solid progression minded players.

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
We raid 3 days a week.
Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:

• You are a mature player
  • You have a good computer and a stable connection
  • You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
  • You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
  • You have a high raid attendance
  • Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:

• A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
  • The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
  • A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

Apply at
-www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment-

add War#12812

We got Jaina to 23%

Bumparooooooo

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi there, Vampz! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are in need of 1 more great healer and a few great dps to finish this tier with. You would be a perfect fit for our roster going forward to finish the tier. We will have Mekkatorque polished off tomorrow night, and then our progression will be in line with yours!

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987