Delete this

Flagged for deletion by owner

Hey Crest. Im with three hops this time on Stormreaver. We’re 7/9M and close to stormwall. tues/wed/thurs 8-11pm est. Drujo#1397 If youd like to know more

We have 2 teams, noon-3pm EST 7/9Mythic and 7:30pm-10:30pm EST 6/9Mythic (20% Mekka) - both tues and thurs. Zhamie#11997

Hello! < Mooncloaks > 5/9M and 9/9H, we are the server’s top alliance raiding guild and aim to clear content on a 2-night schedule while also having fun. Our roster includes members who have raided together for many years as well as new friends who have found a home with us. We’ve grown exponentially as players since forming with a goal of continuing this trend.

Raid Environment

Because we are a 2-night mythic guild, raid time is precious and highly valued. Being prepared, punctual, and having a good attitude is expected of every raider. We enjoy our fairly relaxed raiding environment and all love joking around, however we don’t promote drama or being unnecessarily rude. We’re a tight-knit group of players looking for like-minded new members.

Schedule

Raids are every Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm server (CST) . We also do heroic or normal runs on off days where we can assist with gearing or to play alts. We have previously sold carries for AotC every week on Alliance for the server group as well, once it’s available and if the demand is there.

Do You Only Raid?

Our members love this game and are always up for mythic plus, pvp, or other random things. Many long-lasting friendships exist among members of the guild or have been formed through the guild.

Let me know if you’re interested, or feel free to message one of our officers in game:
Kyte-Thunderlord / Discord: Kyte#6511 / Bnet: Kyte#11657
Belgron-Azshara / Discord: Belgron#5021
Somski-Azgalor / Discord: Somski#8364

Add Keoke#5039 or Muk#3230 on Discord if interested

Crestfell! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 7/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Ret Paladin
  • DPS Warrior

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
8/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)
KingOfCanada#1687

Hey Crestfell! My guild is looking for another ranged DPS for Jaina prog but we are Alliance :smile: on Stormrage. We raid T/W/T 8pm-11pm EST. If this is something that might interest you add me Karma#12379

Still currently searching.

Good morning, feel free to add me i’m Safe I help with the recruitment in my guild Catalysts-Mal’Ganis (6/9 M).

Safety#11100

Would like to talk to you if you’re interested in Alliance. I know you said you prefer Horde, but that doesn’t completely rule out Alliance, right?! We’re currently 8/9m and are looking primarily for balance druids, shadow priests, and mages. This is not my generic copy pasta, so add me Justify#11282 (BattleTag) or Justify#3562 (DiscordTag, preferred).

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Yo! Alliance Dalaran. We are recruiting! We raid T/Thur 830-1130 EST. btag is Easybake#1369 Disc: Shotskie#3524

on Zul’jin. We raid Tuesday/Thursday, 8 to 11:30 eastern. 6/9M currently and should have Mekka on Thursday. If you want to chat, hit me up. Stiggz#1712 on Bnet and stiggz#4239.

Online now.

Generic copy-pasta incoming:

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Relevant Progression:
Jaina 16%, 8/9M BoD; 8/8M Uldir

About Us: DPS Loss is a Mythic progression raiding guild comprised of a dedicated group of players whose WoW tenure extends as far back as Vanilla. We strive to achieve and maintain a high level of play, progression, and guild atmosphere on a 9 hour/week Mythic raid schedule.

We genuinely believe raiding should be a fun experience for everyone and the culture of a guild and environment we cultivate together is of high priority. Your fellow raiders are here to help each other improve and you should see everyone as a resource and feel encouraged to discuss anything with any of us at any time. We post a large number of resources that raiders should utilize to show up to raid fully prepared and have a player on staff who can provide you with custom weakauras should you feel the need for any.

For any questions whatsoever please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game.

Guild Contacts:
B-NET: Taeng#12372, Travex#11825, Verytry#1889, HappypandaQT#1322

Application:

We’re looking for a Boomkin. 6/9M, 8 - 11:30 PM EST, Zul’jin Horde. Add Krysoken#1166 on battle tag if you’re interested in further discussion.

“Thief” We are on Area 52. Looking for a solid boomie right now since ours is switching to ele. Our raid times are 9pm cst - 12am cst tuesday - thursday. We are 8/9 Mythic right now. Jaina at 39%. Main objective of the guild is to push into the top 100 US rankings right now. If you are interested my btag is Warzik#1233 so we can chat and go over logs and maybe an interview.

Hey, Crest! If you can stretch til 11:30 twice a week, we’d be a great fit for you at . We’re currently working on Mekkatorque with multiple 0% wipes, and could really use another boomkin to finish off the tier.

We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 your time. We’re horde, so you’re set there!

Feel free to add me at cassity14#1187. I look forward to discussing more in detail with you!

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933