410 5/9M Spriest lf new team

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi! I see you have a lot of options but just wanted to add ours!

We are Tyrannosaurus Rekt on Hyjal and we could use a spriesty friend!

Our raid times are 7-10 PST. We raid Thursday (farm night, may be done earlier), Sunday and Monday.

Check out our info below and let Calli know if you would be interested! We are 6/9M progressing on Mekkajerk right now with some great attempts!

Requirements

• Good attitude! We don’t like hanging out with Negative Nancy or Ragaholic Ryan.
  • ilvl 400+, neck level 40+ (or close enough), 2/9M experience or better (or previous mythic experience)

Recruitment Contacts
Calibris (Calli#4308 on discord)

Still reading? Yay!

Henlo! In this essay guild recruitment post, I will be discussing the guild Tyrannosaurus Rekt on Hyjal and its recruitment needs.

Tyrannosaurus Rekt is a CE-oriented guild founded just before Uldir began, at the time raiding on 6 hours/week. We fell just short of our goals last tier (1.1M wipe on G’huun ;^;), but this tier we aim to bolster the ranks and bring the pain.

This tier, we added a farm night (Thursday), but are maintaining our original progression hours of Sunday/Monday. Most of us are adults in their early 30s, and several of us retired from top 20 or better guilds to kill bosses as efficiently as we can, while also finding every means possible to shtpost.

If you’re the kind of player who loves to run M+, post pictures of your cat/dog, or just really likes dinosaurs, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Hey there!
Guild/Server: (Horde) Kilrogg
Raid Times/Days: Thurs/Sun/Mon 9PM - 12AM PST, Heroic on Tuesdays, Chain M+ on Wednesdays, Alt runs on Saturdays
Current Progression: 8/9M BoD - 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge (US 200)
Looking For: Range DPS and a solid Healer
Recruitment Contract: [BTAGS]KirbyAu#1259 (GM) / KingofCanada#1687 (Myself/Recruitment)
Requirements: Weekly clear on heroic on your own time or with the guild. 38+ neck level. 395+ ilvl, Historically good parses and mythic progression experience.

Hey How are you? 6/9M with Mekka down to 6% in fairly short amount of time. We should should be 7/9 tomorrow and starting serious pro pulls on blockade. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST If you’re interested in raiding with us or trialing feel free to shoot me a message. george#1122 btag or mohjoh#8614 (discord)

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 6/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Lf dps willing to backup tank
Melee: Rogue, Monk Warrior
Ranged. Priest, Mage, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc)

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Greywolfpup#1127
  • Cross#12398

Got a spriest position available immediately

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 6/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf dps willing to backup tank
Melee: Rogue, Monk Warrior
Ranged. Priest, Mage, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc)

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Greywolfpup#1127
  • Cross#12398

Same,
Depending on your availability, we would like to talk to you about a trial!

Please reach out if interested.

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are in need of 1 more great healer and a few great dps to finish this tier with.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Vrekt on Illidan is looking for a Spriest. Raids are Tue, wed , Thu 7-10 server. We’re 7/9 with blockade sub 20% save the transfer fees and come join us for Jainia!?

MasterSk#1789 bnet
Destructive#1640 disc

Times currently available? We’re looking for a shadow priest. we raid 7:30-10:30 PST, currently 7/9M Add my btag if interested ibloodraven#1306

Hey Samé! We are in dire need of a shadow priest and would love to give you a trial!

**Devout 8/9M - BoD**

Alliance @Sargeras-US

T/W/Th 8-11:30pm CST

Devout is a progression focused raiding guild with a light 3 day raid schedule. We are also actively running M+, RBGs and Alt raids. Although we are competitive and always push to progress and better our own play, we are a small, tight guild who never really take ourselves too seriously.

We have a reliable history of Cutting Edge and Front Server Page Progression. Going forward we are looking to recruit some solid players as we catch back up.

Contact us with any questions @ Lole#1625.

Browse our kill history and apply at https://devoutguild.enjin.com
    Watch some of our streamers as we progress
    https://www.twitch.tv/layelani
    https://www.twitch.tv/toxamz
    https://www.twitch.tv/corygonzo

Hello. My name is Kixxi. I’m the GM for on bleeding hollow horde. Scrolling through while at work and saw your post. Would love to have a chance to speak with you over discord when you have a chance. Hit me up on net. Altarpsych#1224

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are in need of 1 more great healer and a few great dps to finish this tier with. We currently only have 1 shadow priest, and it’s extremely strong, so I’d love to add another.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Guild: Heroes and Legends
Server: US-Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 8/9M, 9/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded at the start of BFA by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding. We were able to obtain 6/8M in Uldir in our first tier of raiding together and are looking to push for CE hard this tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams. We regularly run Mythic + on off nights and hang out in discord playing other games together. Consumables are provided by the guild including a 2k daily repair allowance for raiders.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

Hey! My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. Im the GM for and we are currently looking for a Spriest to fill a vital role on our roster. We are sitting at 5/9M after have a lot of attendance issues that have been resolved and are on our way to push quick. Downed 2 new prog bosses last week and going to continue the momentum. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (8:30p-12:30a EST) (7:30p-11:30p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 10 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)
Syby#1900 (Recruitment Officer)

Hiya! I think my guild could be a great fit for you. :slight_smile: Posting our recruitment below…

Horde Guild on Tichondrius (US) in World of Warcraft!
9/9 H, 1/9 M
Current raid schedule: Fri 4:30pm PST Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST
Currently recruiting: RShaman, HPala, MWmonk, Dpriest… But all are always welcome!

Greetings! We are , a Horde raiding guild, that likes to do a little of everything on the side. While we are very casual during the week, and understand real life responsibilities come first, our raid times will always be dedicated to raiding progression. If you are looking to raid, we expect you to be committed to the raid times, show up, and be excellent! We are always looking to strengthen our roster and have the best, most competitive players on our team!

Outside raid times, we are very social, with an active discord! We do a lot of M+, PVP, and just generally hang out. We are a family, and really enjoy our laid back environment. As such, we aren’t interested in toxic people, and want to continue pushing new content without elitists or people who can’t play nice. We understand headbutting can happen during progression, but keep things civil and constructive; basically, just be an adult. :camera::slight_smile:

We live log all our raids on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to do their homework and keep improving each week. We need strong team players and people who can execute mechanics, and support your raid team. If you want to be a part of the core raid team and take part in progression, be prepared! For new recruits, we check raider IO, and will take you for some trial runs to see how you perform and go over your logs!

For the newer or more casual players, We are more than happy to teach, and help others get up to par! So please ASK if you need any help or have questions! The best players are the ones who always leave room for improvement and accept criticism. There’s always people on running high and low keys, so get involved! We also do normal runs, alt runs, etc, and are happy to help one-on-one and go over your logs!

If you’re interested, want to come run with us/hang in discord a bit, or have any questions, reach out to me on discord @Dodger#6474, or on bnet @Dodger#1439 :slight_smile: Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Cheers and Pot on Two!
-Your officers: Utoc (GM), Thero, Skolnok, Groanz, Unreal, and Dodger/Kat

Hey, Same, are you looking for short raid hours? Can’t commit to a heavy raid schedule but still want to progress through the hardest content? We might be what you’re looking for.

We are currently 6/9M BoD and have obtained every CE since HFC (minus KJ).

Schedule: 2-day - 7:30 PM-10:30 PM PST (Tuesday/Thursday)

Please fill out an application here (can’t include a link so I’ve added a space):

h ttps://goo.gl/forms/VWo3n2hQjWr8nnoA3

Battlenet: Monstrous#1404 (applying via form is preferred), Gradywhite#1511

Discord: Monstrous#4140 (for questions), Gradywhite#3177

One Shot Hype [H] Zuljin (4/9M 9/9H) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST. Btag: Garjay#1690, Discord: Garjay#1436

<Despair> is looking for your class for Battle of Dazar’alor! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG’s, arena’s, and RBG’s if that’s something you’re into when we’re not killing Mythic bosses!

We ended 6/8M last tier.

We are horde on the server Thrall. Current Progression:

We are currently 6/9M

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Ret Paladin
  • DPS Warrior
    - Any healing class

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
8/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add me on BTag:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)