What are you most excited for about today's patch?

Lets keep this positive people. If you don’t like the game, or don’t look forward to new content, you don’t need to post.

Personally, the thing I’m most excited for is finally being able to transmog my legendaries! It’s a small thing, but it’s something I’ve been wanting for YEARS!

7 Likes

I’m going to play Mechagnomes with my girlfriend. That, and returning to the Vale.

7 Likes

All the new pets/mounts! I can’t wait to collect them all!

The Legendary transmog is exciting as well!

7 Likes

dk pandas. I can’t wait to play a fluffy bouncy butt with flaming blue eyes. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

broken addons and waiting for their authors to updates them

22 Likes

Vulpera oddly enough.
Then the BrD Pet Dungeon.
Then DK Pandas

I’m not even sure if I’ll be grinding out the assaults or working on the cape… the rewards seem pretty meh for a mount/pet collector like myself.

4 Likes

allied race dks!! im making 3, so thatll make me end up with 7 dks total lol.

3 Likes

I’m excited that it is one patch closer to BFA being over.

35 Likes

Corrupted gear.

I like how the theme of the patch is no longer just background, but part and parcel to the character experience. It’s not just dark shadows and cut scenes, but it’s on our back and we have to do something about it.

3 Likes

Again, lets keep it positive… If you don’t like the game, why bother trying to ruin other people’s day?

18 Likes

That is positive. We are getting closer to the end of an awful expansion. The future looks bright.

21 Likes

Going to be excited to have all the hype and conjecture die down and have folks play the game. Then it will be time to play and enjoy all the new items and features. :grin:

H

1 Like

the small furballs.
Im going to race change asap fast

4 Likes

Visions of N’zoth seems neat, looking forward to seeing the corrupted cities

5 Likes

Being a panda dk and gripping enemies with me off a cliff only to have them die from fall damage while I barely live

6 Likes

Just the fact that we’ll have something new to do after a while… And the new raid next week!

3 Likes

^This guy knows.

3 Likes

Do you mean your legendary weapons from Legion?

I’m actually excited to see the new DK starting experience.

2 Likes

Running some charity M0 dungeons to gear up people after getting the cloak.

3 Likes