[A] Proudmoore - Casual M/W Guild LF Warrior DPS

Hello.
We are Erected Resurrection from the server Proudmoore and we’re looking for raiders in preparation for Ny’alotha. We are a laid back guild that is looking for casual players that are either looking for a relaxed environment to raid in or are new to the raiding scene.

Our raid times are as follows:

• Mondays: 6-9 p.m. Pacific/Proudmoore Server Time
  • Wednesdays: 6-9 p.m. Pacific / Proudmoore Server Time

Members are online essentially every night; we either will be hanging out in discord or running content to help gear our members. We are currently need of DPS. Any class will work. We are in need of Fort buff however.

Our goal is to reach AotC at our own pace and enjoy our time online. Should this sound like something you want, please feel free to add one of the officers below.

We look forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

Here’s my battle tag as well. phoenix#11850

Hope you guys are enjoying the patch! Still looking for more DPS for our core group.

1 Like

Good luck everyone with 8.3! Hope you enjoy all the grinding!

im a guy in the guild hopepally#1553

Still need DPS! High priority for Shadow Priest.

HEY all still looking for some new blood to fill out our ranks!

We will be starting with Normal Ny’alotha Wednesday at 6 p.m. Pacific time! Come join the fun. Willing to help gear!

We’re still HARD up for deeps and heals. Join us and profit.

Still need some heals and dps!!

We are raiding at 6 p.m. Pacific time Wednesday and Monday this week! Come join us for raid. Still need DPS and a healer.

Any Disc Priests out there??? Could really use one of those! Holy Pally works too!

we need some dps yall

Still LF more dps. Need Fort buff.

Hey all looking for a warrior dps! bring your shouts and big dps!!

I can fill in a heal tonight if you need. Joeywood2#1855 Holy Mechagnome Priest Wolfiiee. Just hit 120 a few days ago, but my ilevel is 429. I would show up enchanted and with flasks.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/wolfiiee

Looking for a Warrior DPS that would like to join us