[NEWS] Save 30% on Race and Faction Changes

Begin your quest as Allied Races with big savings on Race Change and Faction Change services.

Read more here.

14 Likes

I’m tentatively awaiting even more people to transfer Horde.

Thanks Blizz, I hope the next Hall of Fame doesn’t get a single alliance guild in the top 100. Maybe then something will get done.

48 Likes

Vulpera Warlock here I come

2 Likes

I wanted name changes to go on sale >:(

3 Likes

nah, the way corruption resistance works, a high enough cloak/neck level will trivialize even the mythic raid of this tier. eventually we’ll be corruption immune and then the REAL party starts.

Hammers another nail in the Alliance’s coffin

35 Likes

Why develop content, when you can just re-skin stuff and make money off of race changes.

philosoraptor.jpg

14 Likes

I was kinda hoping we’d get at least a sale on character transfers like we did when they unlocked Zandalari and Kul Tirans.

3 Likes

how many raiders will alliance loose this time…

11 Likes

I might consider race changing to be a “Darkforged” Draenei. No point in race changing any other characters to be the new Allied Races, already have plans for new ones.

4 Likes

All of them.

No thanks Draenei are the best race.

4 Likes

Not even trying to hide your intentions to just make this a Horde game now, are you?

22 Likes

nope. Fur the horde :fox_face:

2 Likes

Aaaany chance of getting server transfers added to this too? I might have a character sitting all by her lonesome on a connected realm and maybe it’d be nice to scoot her over to my main one…

3 Likes

Why no realm transfer sale?

6 Likes

It’s only $9 off. I guess if that’s an incentive to faction change.

Money is money.

1 Like