409 Warlock LF Raiding Team

Hey guys and gals!

Basic post but looking for a new team since my old one fell apart (Classic wow story). currently 7/8H and 1/8M and I am available everyday after 8pm. Feel free to add me on bnet or discord for any questions or concerns.

Stay blessed!
Bnet: Zianax#1189
Discord: Drifter#0085

Hi there! I’m from Veneration, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that is currently 8/8H & 2/8M. We’re a friendly, inclusive mid-core raiding guild with a zero-drama policy. We raid on Thursdays from 7:30-10:30pm PST & Sundays from 6:30-9:30pm PST. Please let me know if you’re interested in learning more! :slightly_smiling_face:

Discord - tessenjutsu#3581

Hi Biza,

I’m Jay with Moted a 8/8H AotC/Early Mythic focused horde guild on Area 52. We’re looking for a couple more dps for mythic prog, and would love to chat with you!
Here’s a link to our recruitment thread, and if you’re interested let’s chat! I added you on discord Jaystir#1204

Hi Biza - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on your desire to raid and time preference, I think you would be a good fit for our team. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hey biza just wanted to reach out and discuss somethings with you. I added you on discord and would love to talk. But ill give you a quick spill here. We are a guild currently on zuljin horde side. Our progress currently is 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic. We raid tuesdays and wed nights 8-11pm EST. We also have been doing an off night optional raid night on Fridays for alts or to just have fun. Our plans as a raid group every tier is to achieve AOTC then do our best to push as far as we can into mythic. While we do this we like to have as much fun as we can and be serious at the sametime so we don’t waste each other’s time. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. Discord is Cloud#2017

Hi Biza!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild Found a Green Quest! Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a BM Hunter, UH/Frost DK, Devastation Evoker, Havoc DH, any spec Rogue, Any Spec Warlock or any exceptional dps for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 4/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Come on down and grill some Hotdogs with the boys! Omni#9776 on disc!

Hey bud would love to chat with you reguarding the guild I moved to

Hail Champion! We are looking for more DPS for our team and I see that we have similar progression. The only caveat is that we are alliance on Storm rage. We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11p and our guild is pretty tight knit and long term. We have a community as well to join if you cant commit to transfers, times, or if you want to get a feel for our guild before joining. If this is something that interests you, by all means reach out - bnet - Joseph#1688

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit!
—About Us—
Formed on March 19, 2022, we are a fairly new Guild that has built a very active, fun, friendly, yet solid raiding environment. We are pushing for Cutting-Edge in Dragonflight but we are not trying to be ultra-hardcore about it. We believe that you can still achieve such progress while still having a fun time doing it. We do not want to burn people out on the game, kill the fun and enjoyment, or anything like that but we do need to maintain a high standard for our raiders. With frequent log reviews, open discussions about strategies, and a welcoming environment, it’s easy to integrate and be a part of the success! We also believe that everyone should get a fair chance to prove themselves. We are very transparent with trials (and even after passing and becoming Core) about performance, both in DPS/HPS and mechanics, so you know exactly what you need to work on. That all being said, though, we will bench and remove problem people as it becomes necessary. We look for people who care, are passionate, and take initiative. We also value your feedback to help make our team and our Guild a better place!

Outside of raids, we are very active and run plenty of keys. We have some people who like to PvP (though, not something we currently organize as a Guild but want to one day), do key sales, or just chat in Guild or in Discord. We’re very much focused on creating a vibrant and thriving community so raid logging is not an issue here!
We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire.

The Weekday team is CE focused on Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30est and Thurs from 9-11 est. The Weekend team is also CE focused on Sat / Sun from 8:30-11:30 est, and the AOTC focused group is on Friday and Saturday from 8:30-11:30 est.

Currently raids are WD: 4/8M, WE: 3/8M, and FS: 5/8H.

—Not a Raider?—

We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

—Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?—

If you are interested in raiding with us but are currently not ready for any reason, you can join as a Prospective Raider. Not being ready can be anything from not being geared enough, still leveling, being unable to commit to the schedule yet, etc. Once your situation changes, then we can begin a trial based on team needs. Obviously, spots aren’t going to be reserved until you’re ready, so keep that in mind!
—Basic Requirements—

18+ years old.
Commitment to all days (for whichever team you inquire about).
Active and run keys.
Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
Always come to raid prepared.
Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable, but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.

—Contact (B-Tags)—

GM/RL: Jäger#11356 - All inquiries
Recruitment Officer: Reluctor#1255 - CE focused inquires
FS Raid Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 - AOTC focused inquires

Hi Biza,
Wasn’t sure if you were open to Alliance but sent ya a disc request if you want to chat. It’s not as bad as people think :wink:
Here is my guild info if you want to peek, we are looking for good ranged tonoush prog!

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were interested in alliance guilds. We are a heroic guild/m+ guild but just wanted to reach out.

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for a warlock for our main raid.

We are 7/8H. Progressing on Raz.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group is mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976

some reason cant change characters but
is recruiting spots for you all we created our guild back in wrath and raided all the way to bfa till we all lost interest in the game and now we are returned and ready to go. 2/8m and 8/8h tues and thursday 8-11:30 est
we have acheived multiple server first and CE lets chat

tommyc06#1524

Hello Biza 5/8M W/F 7-10 EST!

Is a AoTc/Mythic focused guild that is currently reforming for Vaults and beyond. Our core raid team has played together for 2 expansions with our raid leader leading multiple CE guilds and is eager to continue in DF starting with Vaults. If you think you’d be a great fit please feel free to reach out!

Recruitment:
Warlock / Boomkin / Shadow Priest
Warrior / WW / Enhance
Disc Priest / Evoker

Main Team Raid Days:
Wednesday 7-10 EST
Friday 7-10 EST

Recruiting all classes and roles!

Please feel free to reach out and chat!
Bnet: Wishkins#1359
Discord: Spex4wild#4587

Hey Biza,
Added you on discord, would love to chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps (Enh Shaman, MW Monk, Feral) Ranged (Lock, S Priest, DK, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin)

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Fragment- Area52 is 3/8M 8/8H and looking to add a few more to our roster as we push deeper in to mythic.

Recruiting

We are looking for exceptional players that understand their class and are capable of following directions when told to do so. Gemmed and enchanted gear is an absolute must; applicants are first looked at through the armory so please log out in your PvE gear. With that being said, the current classes are in demand but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply:

Currently looking for:

Tanks
Warrior

Melee DPS
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS
Evoker
Warlock
Shadow w/ Disc OS
Boomkin

Healers
Open

Raid Times
Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Sunday Alt Run 8pm-11pm EST

Apply
apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/fragment/main
Contact Lil#6193 (Discord) with any questions

Hey! If you’re still looking for a raid team, my team is in need of a lock. Here’s a little bit more info!
<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 7/8H 8/8N

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:

Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)

-Priority to: Mage & Warlock

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Friend request sent on disc, waiting to be added.