409 MW Monk LF weekend heroic raiding guild

Hello all,

I’m a friendly MW monk looking for a weekend raiding guild. (I’m a teacher IRL, so week nights are really hectic). My current guild might be falling apart/taking a break/switching to Final Fantasy, so I’m looking for a possible new place to call home. I’m a really solid healer, and I’m very calm, laid-back, and friendly. While I can go WW if need be, I’m not the best, and I would prefer a spot in a guild that needs a consistent healer.

Realm or faction aren’t important.

Thanks for your consideration! :slight_smile:

Very interested in talking! We raid 8-11 EST Sat / Sun and are currently 3/9M
My btag is Dmac#1514 and can’t wait to hear from you!

Hey! Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, Mythic progression is a bit too intimidating for me… I’m more of a heroic kind of MW!

Hi Aletai! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. We have three healers currently but are looking for a MW monk to round us out. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

<TaF> 8/9 Mythic Lead looking for DPS and Heals! Boomkins, Spriests, Warrrior High Priority. Tues/Wed. 6-9 central. Pst for more details.
Vael#1262

hi mate. we are a casual weekend guild that raids just one day a week and we could use one more consistent healer. we are just a group of friends who enjoy playing with eachother. i’m going to post our info below and if you’d like to contact us please feel free alright

about
Ruined Immersion is a one afternoon a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 6/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
Mekka 6% Pull after 4 pulls

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
MakkachinSox#1572 - Main Tank
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc

Helllo Aletai! I’m recruiting for my weekend heroic team, and would love to talk to you about it if interested! Take care!