409 Mage LF Mythic Guild (late night)

Hey, I’m looking for a mythic guild that raids after 9PM PST. I have 8/9M experience as a warlock and have swapped to a mage. Syksyk#1857

Feel free to contact myself through Battlenet or Discord:

Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
Discord: indofear#9150

I am the GM of Second Attempt on Sargeras. We currently have one raid group raiding from 11:30pm - 2:30am CST (9:30pm - 12:30am PST) Tuesday and Wednesday). Eventually we may add a 3rd day as we have historically raided 3 days a week with Monday for scheduled off night activities.

Something unique to note about us is that we have come back from a hiatus at the beginning of BFA and have a broad history of CE and top US and top world rankings with roots dating back to Vanilla. We have transitioned into a gaming community harboring other gaming teams and a diverse and active WoW community. Ideal applicants would have a Mythic background with a guild first and CE mindset, ready to accomplish solid progression on a light late night schedule.

<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game not only as a guild, but as a gaming community at the beginning of BFA and later attended BlizzCon 2018. We are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster for BFA and future content!

Our basic information:

• Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We have one raid group: Raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday and from 11:30pm - 2:30am CST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgg.com

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil’Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Disclaimer: <Second Attempt> is currently transitioning beyond just a competitive World of Warcraft guild and into a gaming community. We will be harboring a streaming team, competitive teams in Fortnite, PuBG, HoTS, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and many other games. With that said, we are still looking to maintain our competitive presence, especially in the late night scene of World of Warcraft and will be attending BlizzCon as a guild and gaming organization presence!

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/second-attempt-lfm-late-night-raiding/15600

Add Indofear#1324 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website https://www.secondattemptgg.com/