409 Hunter LF guild

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
We are currently 2/9 mythic.
Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378

Chandrellie

Our info is below let us know if you’re interested we have core raiding spots available!

Team Red Adults who are looking to have fun but take progression seriously and want to use the time we have raiding efficiently.

Current Progression: 9/9 H, 2/9 M

When we raid:
Tuesday & Wednesday8:30 - 11:00 PM ET/ServerMythic Progression

Our focus is to take our raid times seriously and progress as much as possible in Mythic. Raiders will be expected to be prepared by knowing how to maximize the output of their spec, have intimate knowledge of the fight mechanics (read, not just watch videos), and have a team-oriented mentality. Many of us are ex-hardcore raiders who are now adults with adult lives. We want to enjoy ourselves and meet our potential to make continuous progression for each Raid.

Team Contacts: Pharcyde#6648 (Disc) / Pharcyde#1967 (Battle) - Serenídad#9857 (Disc)

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey Chandrellie, I think Two Shot would be a great fit for you! We raid 8-11pm eastern and are 4/9M and got to last phase of conclave in just 12 pulls, so it’s right around the corner. I think we stand apart from some of the other guilds posting replies here in a few ways:

• We have only one dedicated team and it fits your schedule
  • We’re not on Gnomeregan
  • We’re not your current guild posting on your thread - seemingly without reading it lol
  • Our tanks don’t bicker over discord (I may have googled your stream… love the Nic cage backdrop btw :stuck_out_tongue: )

Jokes aside - I think you’d be a great fit. I actually know some people who have been in/out of Apotheosis recently, and if you hit me up I’m confident I can prove to you that we have a lot of the upside that they had, with a pleasant and agreeable raid environment. We have a good time over here.

ryanpode#1234 on discord - shoot me a message. I’m going to post a short blurb here, pardon the copy/paste

About us:
Two Shot-Whisperwind[A] is a 4/9M guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm Eastern. Our ideal applicant maintains a positive attitude, shows up prepared and on time, and knows their spec inside and out.

Our raid atmosphere is light and positive with plenty of joking around. During the pull, we hold ourselves accountable for mistakes, and try to limit unnecessary downtime.

Currently recruiting:

• DPS
  • Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)
Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)

If you’re interested, fill out an application on our discord (tQxV8uP), or DM me on discord (Ryanpode#1234).

I already sent you an in game mail but I figured I’d leave our guild spam for you to see as well! We also have a number of raiders that stream, so it’s no problem to add another.

<Nascent> Team 8 is in high need for exceptional players.

Server: Horde Emerald Dream (US)
Progression: 6/9M BoD
Schedule: Tues/Thusrday 8:00-12:00 PM CST

Social Media:
http://twitter.com/nascentgg
http://facebook.com/nascentgg

We are all about efficiency and team work. We raid a strict 8-hour schedule and maintain a drama free environment with no toxicity by virtue of our open feedback policy.

Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. You can reach out to one of our recruiters or apply on our website.

Contacts:
Raeb - Raeb#11542
Aliella - Aliella#1564

Guild: <Nascent> (US-Emerald Dream)
Faction: Horde Raid
Times/Days: Tues, Thurs 8:00-12:00 pm CST
Needs: All talented players

Hey man we’re interested in you.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Hey there - not sure if you are still looking, but if you’re willing to faction change we’re definitely in need of ranged DPS. We raid Tu/Thu 830-1130 PM EST and are currently 5/9M. We are also on a high pop server if things don’t make it out there’s plenty of recruiting guilds here.