409 fury warrior lfg

Hey, I’m the GM of Tempo.
Tempo
is a dedicated CE pushing guild looking to add to the depth of our roster. We’re looking for players who are determined to push content with a positive mature attitude.

Progression : 7/9M, 9/9H

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10PM-1AM CST.

Loot : RC Loot Council.

Any exceptional healer or DPS is welcome to apply

What’s expected:

• A positive attitude
  • Able to take constructive criticism to always improve and adjust accordingly on the fly.
  • Flasks and food buffs are provided, bringing your own pots is mandatory.
  • Must always be punctual with your attendance 15 mins prior to raid time. Notifying an officer in case you cannot make it is also acceptable but must maintain at least a 95% attendance.
  • Not making consistent errors (We are all human, we’re just looking for things not to be a reoccurring problem).

For further questions, please contact myself or Zhuyan in-game.
Bnet: #Broseficus1204, Mattoman0#1803

App link - https://tempo-sargeras.enjin.com/recruitment

Horde Guild on Tichondrius (US) in World of Warcraft!
9/9 H, 1/9 M
Current raid schedule: Fri 4:30pm PST Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST
Currently recruiting: RShaman, HPala, MWmonk, Dpriest… But all are always welcome!

Greetings! We are , a Horde raiding guild, that likes to do a little of everything on the side. While we are very casual during the week, and understand real life responsibilities come first, our raid times will always be dedicated to raiding progression. If you are looking to raid, we expect you to be committed to the raid times, show up, and be excellent! We are always looking to strengthen our roster and have the best, most competitive players on our team!

Outside raid times, we are very social, with an active discord! We do a lot of M+, PVP, and just generally hang out. We are a family, and really enjoy our laid back environment. As such, we aren’t interested in toxic people, and want to continue pushing new content without elitists or people who can’t play nice. We understand headbutting can happen during progression, but keep things civil and constructive; basically, just be an adult. :camera::slight_smile:

We live log all our raids on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to do their homework and keep improving each week. We need strong team players and people who can execute mechanics, and support your raid team. If you want to be a part of the core raid team and take part in progression, be prepared! For new recruits, we check raider IO, and will take you for some trial runs to see how you perform and go over your logs!

For the newer or more casual players, We are more than happy to teach, and help others get up to par! So please ASK if you need any help or have questions! The best players are the ones who always leave room for improvement and accept criticism. There’s always people on running high and low keys, so get involved! We also do normal runs, alt runs, etc, and are happy to help one-on-one and go over your logs!

If you’re interested, want to come run with us/hang in discord a bit, or have any questions, reach out to me on discord @Dodger#6474, or on bnet @Dodger#1439 :slight_smile: Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Cheers and Pot on Two!
-Your officers: Utoc (GM), Thero, Skolnok, Groanz, Unreal, and Dodger/Kat

Hello, we may raid a little late for you but if not, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal
Sublime
AOTC
3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708

Hello Dardauos, how are you? I wanted to share my Raid Team/Guild’s information with you. I am with Team Valiant [A], in Eternal Kingdom (Proudmoore - US). We are currently 7/9H and 1/9M, looking to finish Heroic and push some Mythic. If you might be interested, feel free to contact me on Discord at Evaedor#1387 or Bnet at Antnyp85#1186

Heya, we could use a warrior for our newly formed mythic prog team on Mal’ganis, currently 2/9m but ran by 6/9m or higher players, we have our sights set on progression. We raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30 CST. If this interests you, please reach out to me via Discord @ aspen#4800

Thanks!

Realm: Spirestone
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: Monday 9-12 EST and Tuesday 9-12 EST (currently looking at changing to Mon and Wed).
Progression: Heroic 9/9
Mythic 4/9

Currently we are recruiting all forms of DPS as we seem to be short a player or two on some raid nights. We are a super relaxed, fun, casual guild made up friends who have played together for a long time. We like to joke and laugh and have a good time while progressing through content. Please feel free to add me on Battlenet if you would like to chat and see if it’s a good fit for you.

Arthaniis
ID: LittleBunny#1730