409 3/9 mythic mistweaver monk looking for guild

409 3/9 mythic tues /we’d preferred but can do thurs also 830 est Need a new guild illidan server willing to transfer if a good fit ! I’m a fun player that like to get into some competitive mythics and m+ ! Message me if interested hope to hear from ya soon !
DEATHHAMSTER#1613

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (5/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a MW for our main roster. Assuming you can make our times, we raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Howdy

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Team Booty Plunderer’s in the guild Pirates - Mal’Ganis is recruiting!

NOTE: PAID TRANSFERS AVAILABLE FOR EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS - LOGS REQUIRED

3/9M 9/9H

We formed 2 weeks ago, and We have killed H Jaina 3 times and saw phase 2 of Mythic opulence in less than 15 pulls! It will be an easy kill next week! Leadership comes from years of experience being in top 20 US raiding guilds.

Pirates has a large community of not only raiders, but also a great crowd of people who primarily run Mythic + at a competitive level

BoD Schedule:
Progression: 3 days - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)
Farm / Post tier: 2 days - Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)

New Tier Schedule:
Progression: 4 days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)
Farm / Post tier: 2 days - Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 PM CT to 12:30 AM CT (Server time)

The idea behind playing a more intense 4-day schedule at the start of each tier, is to give you time to do M+ and play other games you want to play when we push back to our casual schedule. No burn out!

If this is something that interests you feel free to just contact:
Indikkah @ B-net: Indikkah#1869 – Discord: Derrick#9830

I am going to bed but check Legend on Turalyon. 6/9M. They need a healer.

Hey there!
I’m currently looking for a MW to join our team! We are 3/9M with the 4th almost down! Looking for reliable/dedicated players that show up and want to kill mythic bosses. Also must be willing to transfer (and you said you are!)

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild on the horde side and a multi gaming community.

If interested please add Nox#1368 for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• RDPS
  • DPS DK
  • R DRUID

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prtankz#1351
    ItsMikeYo#1244
  • Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!