408ilvl HPally LFG

7-10 7-11 cst 2-3 days a week Or Sat-Sun morning.

408ilvl neck40 Hpally
405ilvl neck40 MW
406ilvl neck41 Havoc

Been playing HP since wrath but im willing to play MW or DH. I really enjoy the new HP playing style while dpsing hard. The healing isnt powerful as other healers but still can pull decent numbers with the right comp. I’m trying to end my pug life and start raiding with a guild. CE experienced and progression is nothing new to me, if you remember Heroic ragnaros.

Thank you

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Hey Houston!

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Good afternoon

, I’m the GM from Elitist Rejects, homed in Stormrage US - Alliance. We’re building something special here, and would like for you to maybe be a part of it. We are a fresh guild made by some friends who rerolled from Horde to Alliance—we got 8/8M and 7/9M exp Uldir/BoD respectively. w

While our roster isn’t completely set yet, we have managed to acquire several 7/9M members from some Horde guilds, as well as others who are 3/9M.

I know it’s a big risk to jump into a guild like this right now, but if this is something that may interest you in any way, don’t hesitate to contact me through bnet or here (bnet: trance#1813).

If you want a more general idea of what the guild is about without having to talk to someone first, our website has all the information you may need. www.elitistrejects .com

Our raid times currently are Wed/Sat 8-11PM EST (We will be adding a 3rd day to allow mythic progression)

Thank you for your time

Hey there!

It looks like you might be a good fit for <Digital Gangsters>, a 6/9 (with multiple 10% wipes on mekka) 3-day mythic guild here on Area 52. We raid, do mythic plus, have a strong and active community, and look for people interested in those things. We expect consistency and good attitudes from our raiders, as well as class knowledge and preparedness.

Raid Times/Days: Tues/Weds 8pm-11:30pm EST, Sunday 9pm-12am EST

Contacts: (bnet) bhcmoney#1320 or Crimson#1648 (discord) money88#4962 or Krimson#4495

Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Thrall Horde Server.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9pm - Midnight Est
Thursday 9pm - Midnight Est

We are currently seeking all capable players for Mythic

Current Progression: 1/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Current Needs: Ranged dps - Healer - Any

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for 5 years.

If you’re interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Battlenet:
Arctic#1281 (recruiter)
Krayik#1995 (raid leader)
Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424

Check out Duplicity on Turalyon. Sat/Sun Mornings.

add me in game wonday#1963 lets talk asap

Hello Houstontex, I agree HPallys are still great in raid healing and bring a lot to the table. We would like to talk to you please add our Bnet below.

We are a guild of raiders that enjoy a more laid back Normal & Heroic style of raiding with AoTC as our goal. However that being said we have also done Mythic Champions of light a few times now. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it’s going to be 3 hours of laughter, joke telling and killing bosses for loot with all of us working together on new bosses. Everyone works hard to learn the new strats and to play their toons to the best of their abilities. The age of members range from 20’s to mid 40’s in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild. Although we keep things respectful we do have some sarcastic and funny people in here.

We are asking recruits to be a min ilvl 385 this will help us progress through the raids with a lot less carrying. If you do not meet these requirements you must be willing to run heroics/mythic+ on off nights to get yourself there. Many of us are running mythic+ keys on off nights and aim to push for higher keys with a minimum of a mythic+ 8, although many of our raiders are doing 11, 12 and 13 keys.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take things to seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitudes or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Active Discord : Afternoon to Evening
We use Discord to interview new recruits to see if we are a good fit.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6PM to 9PM PST - 8PM to 11PM CST - 9PM to 12PM EST. ( Our Raid Progression 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M )

High Priority Recruitment list:

Mist Weaver Monk
Mage
Boomkin
DK dps (with a tank spec is a plus)
Warrior dps ( with a tank spec is a plus)

We will also consider anyone who is interested and looking to join our family.

Expectations :
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on time and ready for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on Discord forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before raid.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Raiders must the requested raid addons and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our current raid content, but mainly enjoy the toon they play.

WE look forward to talking to you…We’ll leave the lights on, come on HOME.

Battle tags :
GM = Icywidow#1279
Recruitment Officer = RavenSoul#11849

Hi Houstontex! My name is Carla, and I’m from San Antonio, Texas! I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Havoc DH to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord