408 Warlock looking for raiding guild heroic and Further

You looking to go Horde?

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Greywolfpup#1127
  • Cross#12398

Hello Darellin,

I just wanted to shoot our guild information for you to look over if interested!

Looking to expand our Social, Heroic, and Mythic raid team

ABOUT More Dot-

An openly run and honest guild looking to expand our ranks throughout. We have members from all over the world who contribute to all aspects of the guild. Raiding can get stressful sometimes, so we all enjoy setting aside days to PVP/M+/achievements. Raiding with friends is what we all strive to do, we just need more friend =P

Service: Stormrage (A)

RAID TIMES-

Mythic - Friday/Satuday 9pm-1am ST
Heroic - Tuesday 8pm-12pm

CURRENT PROGRESSION-

3/9M BoD

WHAT WE NEED-

Healers:

Resto Shaman
Holy Priest
Mistweaver Monk

DPS:

Any ranged

As always, we welcome any mythic or heroic ready players to fill out our core.
All raids spots are open and competitive (we will bring the best available players each night).

We also desire casual/social/achivement junkies for our guild.

CONTACT INFORMATION-

If interested please contact any of the following:

Guildmaster - Secured#1406 bnet/ Secured#4600 discord
Officer - Anxiety#11832 bnet
Officer - Bonza#11353 bnet

or

Apply @ Guilded.gg/Moredots

Team Red Adults who are looking to have fun but take progression seriously and want to use the time we have raiding efficiently.

Current Progression: 9/9 H, 3/9 M

When we raid:
Tuesday & Wednesday8:30 - 11:00 PM ET/ServerMythic Progression

Our focus is to take our raid times seriously and progress as much as possible in Mythic. Raiders will be expected to be prepared by knowing how to maximize the output of their spec, have intimate knowledge of the fight mechanics (read, not just watch videos), and have a team-oriented mentality. Many of us are ex-hardcore raiders who are now adults with adult lives. We want to enjoy ourselves and meet our potential to make continuous progression for each Raid.

Team Contacts: Pharcyde#6648 (Disc) / Pharcyde#1967 (Battle) - Serenídad#9857 (Disc)

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

emjay#11739 is my battletag

Han Shot First - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12EST) and our Monday team(7-11EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Past tier Progress

-Antorus** 7/11 Mythic.**

-Uldir:** 5/8 Mythic.**

-Battle:** 9/9 Heroic, 2/9M with plans to be Cutting Edge.****

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-12 EST and our Monday team raids Monday only 7-11 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? We have a Monday night only team now that raids Monday 7-11 EST with a more laid back atmosphere while still progressing.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere. We also enjoy playing other games outside of WoW and just hanging out in discord.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM)Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, Jukeoh#1651-Healing Officer, Bullseyed#1836-Strategy Officer. Monday Night Officers; Empy#11569

Looking for strong ranged DPS to add to our roster.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• RDPS
  • DPS DK
  • R DRUID

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prtankz#1351
    ItsMikeYo#1244 (myself)
  • Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV
  • Website: www(dot)severitygaming(dot)com (Under Construction)

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Hello there Darellin! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We spot for a Warlock in our heroic raid group and for mythic plusses we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with jaina to 10% we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hello there Darellin, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 4/8 Mythic Uldir, 9/9H and 3/9M Dazar’alor. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Our form post has more important details if you are interested in looking: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

are you interested in weekend times?

Hey! We are looking for a few more DPS to round out our Mythic roster. See more below:

If you have any questions let me know via Discord (Meowsician#6861) or Bnet (Meowsician#11816)

Hmu darellin and let’s chat bnet is epi7ome#1646

Color Blind - 5/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 3/9M BoD (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Han Shot First -Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12EST) and our Monday team(7-11EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Past tier Progress

-Antorus** 7/11 Mythic.**

-Uldir:** 5/8 Mythic.**

-Battle:** 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M with plans to be Cutting Edge.****

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-12 EST and our Monday team raids Monday only 7-11 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? We have a Monday night only team now that raids Monday 7-11 EST with a more laid back atmosphere while still progressing.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere. We also enjoy playing other games outside of WoW and just hanging out in discord.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM)Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, Jukeoh#1651-Healing Officer, Bullseyed#1836-Strategy Officer. Monday Night Officers; Empy#11569

I see you have a lot of options, but let me tell you why Tyrannosaurus Rekt is better…or something haha. We are a seriously fun 6/9M guild with great people who do things all the time (M+, occasional PVP, groups for old raids, fun times!) and raid 3 days per week (Thursday - farm night, often ends early, Sunday and Monday all 7-10pm PST).

Check us out, and contact Calli if you have any questions!

Requirements

• Good attitude! We don’t like hanging out with Negative Nancy or Ragaholic Ryan.
  • ilvl 400+, neck level 40+ (or close enough), 2/9M experience or better (or previous mythic experience)

Recruitment Contacts
Calibris (Calli#4308 on discord)

Still reading? Yay!

Henlo! In this essay guild recruitment post, I will be discussing the guild Tyrannosaurus Rekt on Hyjal and its recruitment needs.

Tyrannosaurus Rekt is a CE-oriented guild founded just before Uldir began, at the time raiding on 6 hours/week. We fell just short of our goals last tier (1.1M wipe on G’huun ;^;), but this tier we aim to bolster the ranks and bring the pain.

This tier, we added a farm night (Thursday), but are maintaining our original progression hours of Sunday/Monday. Most of us are adults in their early 30s, and several of us retired from top 20 or better guilds to kill bosses as efficiently as we can, while also finding every means possible to shtpost.

If you’re the kind of player who loves to run M+, post pictures of your cat/dog, or just really likes dinosaurs, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Hi Darellin,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild - Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)… so that’s 10pm to 1am Eastern I believe?

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY
Last night we 19 personed the raid and could really use a good dps =)

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

Hey if you’re still looking for a guild we might be a good fit for you.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and looking to push into Mythic raids. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

I’m in need of another lock, you’re progression is right in line with our, and our times look like they work!

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • 1 Potential non-priest healer opening.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Looking to chat, hit me up on Rettuclos#1494 or Littlejon#1523