408 mage lf guild

Looking for a guild thats more on the casual side of things, but still wanting to get content down. Looking more for a heroic guild rather than mythic! Thanks

Hi Rambozzo, We can offer you Heroic Raiding on a casual schedule, and doing Mythic+ in a fun environment. If you’d like to chat just add us! :slight_smile:
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus for BFA is achieving AOTC. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern Time.

Current Progression:
Normal EP: 7/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic CoS: 1/2

Thanks for your time!

Hello Dauntless is a casual fun raiding guild that acheieves the aotc each raid while still having a blast. We are horde side raid on tues weds thurs at 10 pm est. Please add me in game for more info or to join the team. twisted#1245

Hey there,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; ret pally, and dps warrior. Other dps classes will be considered.

We are currently 8/8N, 2/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hello Fellow Master of Magic!

Salt Factory is one of Arthas’s leading progression guilds but what’s best is we have two raid teams! One for those who prefer a hardcore experience and one who just loves to get together, make bad jokes, and kill things.

Our Normal/Heroic team is currently 3/8H 6/8N. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 pm-Midnight (Eastern/Server Time) We also run mythic +'s, islands and the occasional social achievement event. Benefit from an active guild with lots of experience in all manner of content! Add my battle tag for more info! ginjurtwyste#1219

Heya! We have a heroic-only raid team on Area-52 that raids Tues/Wed 9-11 PM EST. We get AOTC every tier and also have a mythic team in the guild.

If those times work for you, I’d love to give you more info! We are a great community and pretty active with m+ and other things outside of raids :slight_smile:

You can add me Ama#11132 to chat!

Hey, Rambozzo!

We are a heroic AOTC adult guild and I’m happy to let you know that we have on open spot for mage! (and this is our only one class that we need at this time, otherwise we have a full roster of awesome raiders). Let’s talk!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: EP 1/8H & 7/8N, BoD 9/9H(AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

The Dark Covens Sunday/Monday raid team Mors Ultima Horde is recruiting!!! Need people with positive attitudes and like to have a good time and take down bosses!!! We enjoy running keys together and just BSing when we are not in raid!! Team is currently 9/9 H BoD and 7/8 N Eternal Palace!!! We raid from 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est on Sunday and Mondays. Ilvl required 405 and heart needs to be at 50!!! Need to show up on time and be present for raid. We understand life comes up and just want the communication open if you cannot make it to raid. We are a tight knit dysfuctional family. We are are an AoTC team and an adult-oriented guild. Hit me up on Btag!! Darkfever16#1450

Tank-High (BM Monk, Blood Dk, Prot Warrior, Prot Paly)

Melee-Low

Ranged-Medium (Shadow priest, mage, Boomkin)

Heals- Low

Just hit me up. We are semi casual. hang out and bs a lot. run keys, some go farm old content. strictly aotc guild. hope to hear from you!!

Keepers of the Dark is a laid back casual guild with a raid group that runs 2 times a week totaling 5 hours a week. (see below for times). We are pushing for AoTC in 8.2. We are a smaller guild at the moment but we have a very strong core group. Would love to add to our roster and make some new friends. Feel free to add me on Real ID if you would like to know more or even come in on some raids to test the waters. Have a great day!

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Our goal is to have weekly events for everyone to take part in. Mythic+, Transmog, Achievement runs, and PvP.

Raid Goals: We are pushing for at least AoTC for 8.2. Depending on where our group is by that time we may push through into Mythic.

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00-11:30 EST

Recruitment:

-Tank: Low Priority (Both raid leads are currently tanking)
-Healer High
-Ranged DPS High
-Melee DPS High

Send me a message at Oathmaker#1785

Hi There!

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 7/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447