408 Hunter LF raid guild

Will keep this short

as title says im a 408 hunter looking for a guild, ive been raiding since wotlk, looking for something AOTC focused but also looking to push into mythic raiding as well.

I’m fine with starting casual and working my way up, im open most times and days i’ll let you know if I cant make yours.

leave your info and ill get to you asap.

Hey Roflpwn, If your interested you should check out Thunder Stuck we’re an AOTC guild that also runs keys on the side. We’re pretty chill, and willing to help. Our raid times are 9 - 11 PM EST Wed/Thurs and normally when we’ve got AOTC we push into mythic a few bosses. You can contact me in game Mabonhunts, or add my btag Mabon#1445. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hey there, Im Kngs from and we are an AOTC guild dabbling into mythic raiding this expansion. We are in need currently of dps classes to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST, with an alt group raiding on Wednesday nights. We are currently 9/9 N and 1/9 H. If you are interested add me in game @ Kngs#1668 or discord @ Kngx#4435…

My guild is causal AOTC focused currently 7/9 normal from week 1. we raid tues/mon 830-1130 server you can add me if you want to talk. we also push keys on nights we dont raid,

Bloodhaven#1511

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit!

We raid Wed/Thur from 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST

Our team is focused on AOTC with the goal of moving in to casual Mythic. For that reason, the standards for our members are higher than most AOTC teams.

—Contact B-tag/Discord—

GM: Jäger#11356 / Staffeln#5835

Team Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 / Victoria#4954

Recruitment Officer: Stigas#1237 / Jonezen#9839
DPS Officer: Bitmatt2#1312 / Rock#0020

+1 for this guild.
Great people

Hi Rofl - We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team! We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you into Dragonlight and beyond.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Currently, we are 8/9 Normal in Aberrus and going in to work on Sarkareth this evening :slight_smile: We will be doing Normal for a little longer for gear and start to work on Heroic Bosses very soon.

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 to talk more! :slight_smile:

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Hey! Hedonites of Slaanesh is a new guild with a close knit core of friends looking to acheive AOTC in Aberrus. We are actively recruiting and growing our community as fast as we can with all of us being active in Raiding and M+. We’re currently looking for a second/off-tank, 2-3 healers, 2-3 Melee DPS and 4-5 Ranged DPS.

Raid days / Times are Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm 12 am est!

If you would be interested in starting something from scratch with us feel free to add me on discord @ ItsCwispy#9024 and we would love to bring you on board!