409 Havoc Demon Hunter 1/9M AOTC

409 Havoc Demon Hunter Looking for new home. Currently 1/9 M AOTC

I have been playing since beta, I have played a variety of different class’s and all roles over the years, I stopped playing in Cata and returned at the end of WoD to start my DH, probably the most fun class i have played besides my shaman.

I am looking for a place to call Home, I am looking for stability in the guild, I’m not interested in Drama filled guilds. I have been raiding for a long time, Raiding is pretty much the only reason I play, I enjoy doing Mythic Plus, and some Pvp, but mostly raiding is where my heart is, I don’t mind wiping on Boss’s to learn encounters, as it just make it feel more rewarding when you kill the boss.

I would like to get back into pushing Mythic Content, so the guilds I’m looking for should be at least 2/9 or better, I can raid Sunday – Thursday 530Est – 12am Est Friday and Saturday Pretty much anytime. 2-4 Nights a week Preferably

Transfer ready.

Side note I usually maintain at least 1-2 alts close to current gear levels.

Currently that is

Boomkin, Blood DK, but I’m going to put the DK away for a bit and bring back the resto Shaman.

BTAG Wubby#1597
DISCORD Sinnaire#1213

Heya Sinnaire, we would love to talk to you about joining - Mal’ganis… Feel free to add me on discord @ aspen#4800 or on Bnet @ leighh#1473. We raid from 6:30 - 9:30 CST Thursday and Friday!

Hey Sin, Im Ash from Sunwell Hotel on Tichondrius, I think we might be a good fit for each other based on what I’ve read from your post. Im going to reach out to you through RID, but meanwhile I’ll leave our “formal” yet comprehensive recruitment post for the details. Look forward to speaking with you over discord!

Sunwell Hotel(US-Tichondrius)

Who We Are:

Sunwell Hotel was formed when a few friends who raided on various server decided to come together at the start of BfA to form an adult progression oriented guild. Our roster consists of individuals who are all adults with varying professions ranging from PhD Candidates and Surgeons to Coaches, Marines and Bankers. The one denominator that unites us is our dedication to World of Warcraft.

What We Are Looking For:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, are looking for individuals who will not only fit our raiding criteria but also individuals who’s personalities will merge well with our environment. The below criteria are characteristics that all of our raiders conform to and are the characteristics we look for in all of our potential recruits.

• Individuals with above average raiding skills, awareness and knowledge.

• Individuals who constantly try to improve themselves by keeping up with current theory-crafting and research/changes pertinent to their class.

• Individuals with impeccable attendance and punctuality. This is of PARAMOUNT important to us as we are aimed at clearing mythic content. We are adults with professional lives and our time is valuable, if you become part of our core we expect you to value our time as we will value yours.

• Individuals who’s personalities and attitudes merge well in our environment. It is our belief that progression is fostered not only by punctuality and skill but also by an environment which is drama and clique free and in which our raiders can enjoy themselves.

• Individuals who are prepared for raid. This means having Flasks, Potions, Enchants and other consumables regardless of the fact that Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided during progression raids.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm-12:00am EST

• Mythic + Dungeons are run throughout the week and are an activity that we encourage all of our raiders to participate in as it is a required method of maximizing your gear.

Our Current Progress:

BoD Heroic: 9/9

BoD Normal: 1/9

Our Current Needs for BoD:

1. Tank: (Low Need) BM

2. Healer: N/A

3. Melee DPS: (Medium Need) DH

4. Ranged DPS: (High Need) Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Mage

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag or Discord:

• Asheer#12200(RID) or Asheer#5282(Discord)

Added you on BNet.

We have an immediate opening for another DPS. More info about us.

Hey man, I’m the raid leader of Tribe of the Ascended, an 8/8M 5/9M (with Rasta to 6% in 8 pulls, will die tomorrow) guild that only raids twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-midnight EST. We could really use a solid DH for our team and I’d be interested in talking with you. Here’s a link to our wowprogress for more details: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Tribe+Of+The+Ascended

I sent you a btag friend request, you can add me on Discord as well at Halosis#0897 as it’s a bit easier for me to respond through there. And if you’re really interested, feel free to to fill out the app linked at the bottom of our wowprogress page, as I’ll have you do that anyways if you’d want to join us. Let’s talk soon!

Hey Sin, we have several raid teams recruiting right now that may interest you! Check us out below and visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 4/9M 9/9H (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 7/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 4/9H 1/9M (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 8/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter etc)

SRD: Warrior DPS, Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Healer

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey there! I have a horde guild that is 9/9H 2/9M w/ raid days TUE/WED 615-915pm PST… alt/heroic THUR same times and FRI RBGs. We quite active w/ keys and in discord. We are not considered “hardcore” but we are focused in mythic on main raid days and like to see bosses die :smiley:

Fyi u want 2/9M we have grong tonite (19% last night) 3rd boss looks pretty cake also :smiley:

LMK if interested in chatting more

Rawra#1290

Hey there Sinnaire!

Bounty is recruiting, our goal is Cutting Edge… here’s the important stuff:

2 day guild. We do not add days.
Tuesday 9:15P-12:30A EST
Thursday 9:15P-12:30A EST

3/9M BoD

6/8M Uldir
8/8H (Sept 28th)

Website √
Discord √
Adults √
Smaller roster to maximize play time √
Members with top 50 US experience, and previous guild leading √
Most of all - fun √

Check out our website for more info: bountystormrage.enjin
Or
Reach out to my btag: Tygera#1233

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

Currently 9/9H 3/9M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Howdy! I just wanted to let folks know that the guild Topflight on Tanaris / Greymane is recruiting DPS.

We raid (generally through heroic and the first 2-3 of mythic by the end of the tier), run mythic+, do some pvp, and give each other a hard time (in good fun) in discord while doing it.

We’re 8/9n and plan on moving into heroic shortly. Would have already but we had to take a break from raiding the last few weeks. Looking to get back to it asap.

Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday at 7:30 central. Flasks/food and what-not is provided.

Off-server? Not a problem. Join our community and run with us anyway!

Hmu here or in-game if you’d like to know more. Look forward to meeting you!

Hey! We’re 3/9M looking for more for CE! I won’t bore you with lots of words, here’s the basics:

• Alliance
  • Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday: 6:30pm - 10:00pm MST (8:30pm-12am EST)
  • Previous Tiers: 8/8M Uldir CE, 11/11M Antorus CE
  • Contact us on BNet at: Mehan#1804, Xansten#1241 or TADMG#1534 or find somebody in game!

Hi Sinnaire!

We have an immediate opening for a demon hunter on our raid roster.

ABOUT US:

Realm: US-Tichondrius

Faction: Horde

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Sat/Mon 2:30pm-5:30pm PST

Current Progression: 9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M BoD

Requirements: 90% attendance, Discord with mic, positive attitude, and willingness to learn and improve mechanics/spec knowledge

Current Needs:

Tank: all

Melee: demon hunter, frost/unholy death knight, rogue

Ranged: hunter, ele shaman, balance druid, shadow priest

Healers: holy paladin

Contacts: BattleTag beccs89#1122 or kevinjpm#1579

If we sound like a good fit for you, please feel free to send us a message on Battlenet

Hello! We Brought Snacks is raid team from Karma Horde on Stormreaver. We’re currently 2/9M and 8/9H. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 730-1030CST, 530-830PST. If you’d be interested in chatting, my bnet is Audrinna#1194. Good luck!

[A][Tempo]
9/9H 3/9M
Raid days: Tues/Wens/Thurs 10pm-1Am CST
Hey Sinnaire were an alliance Sargeras guild looking for DPS/Heals to finish our core going forward into BFA.
Battlenet: Mattoman0#1803

Hey Sinnaire, we could use more solid dps to finish off our mythic roster! Gonna leave our guild post below for you to take a look at!

Hi Sinn! We could use another solid demon hunter to help with our mythic BoD push! I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 9/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic (5/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tank

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

<Powered by Memes> Former top 2 night a week raiding guild is looking for Players to finish of BoD Progression

Needs:
Rogue (High)
DH (High)
Warlock (High)
Spriest (Medium)

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to ranged and a balance druid.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done…

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Karma Horde on Stormreaver is recruiting ranged dps for its mythic team (preference for Spriest, Warlock, Hunter). We will consider applications from exceptional melee dps.

Current Progression: 3/9M 9/9H BoD and 6/8M Uldir

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Central/Server Time (Optional Sundays: 8:00pm-10:30pm Central)

Next steps:
Complete and submit an application (Phrasing Raid Team) - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord server: discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information contact: Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)

Hey there, I’m Broc, a recruitment officer for Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore [A]. We’re a large guild, with several mythic & heroic raiding teams on multiple nights. We also have bonus fun runs, rbg’s, a guild large enough to make pugging anything in guild easy, people always looking for m+'s, trivia events, pet battle events, charity fundraisers. We are large, but we are very well organized. Just a casual group of people, many with a serious eye for raiding, but know that at the end of the day this is a game & we are all here to enjoy ourselves, & have created a fun, positive environment in which to do that.

Guild & Server: Eternal Kingdom US Proudmoore
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST
Current Progression: 3/9M BoD, AotC
Past Progression: 9/11M Argus, 6/8M Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: btag: Brociliande#1697, discord: AwesomeBroc#0238,
or btag: Alysshart#1101, discord: Alisondra#5186
Application: eternal-kingdom. com/apply-form/?team=pantheon
Wowprogress: wowprogress. com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternal+Kingdom/
Requirements: 38 Neck, 400 ilvl, Must be willing to farm AP/gear as necessary and research logs/sims/guides regarding your toon and the raid. Our goal is to push for CE.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933