408 Boomkin 3/8M looking for guild

Hey, my guild died this morning.

408 ilvl and 3/8m experience. Plenty of past experience from vanilla up.

I’m free to raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please leave your discord, not your bnet. Thanks & I look forward to chatting.

buff guys only are high end M+ players looking to secure our Cutting Edge achievement + future raid opportunities. We are looking for like minded individuals to develop a core raiding & players that are interested in pushing 3K+ io. contact TheJuice#11691 or Steven#1927 Steven#6772 for disc

We raid Tuesday/Thrusdays 8 - 11cst, currently 7/8H Disbeliever#1140 if you want to chat.

Hey Fatu, I’d love to chat with you anytime. My Discord info is below.

< Eternal Kingdom > [A/H] Proudmoore - US
Newly Launched Team Paradigm
Mythic Progression – 3 days / 9 hrs per week | Goal: Cutting Edge
Cross-Faction Raiding Team
Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 5PM – 8PM PST (8PM – 11PM EST)
Recruitment open for all classes/specs. Seeking immediate raid-ready applicants to be part of our inaugural raid team!

Recruitment Contacts: Team Lead - Athiee
Discord: Athiee#7231 | Btag: Athiee#1576
Raid Lead - Holybirb
Discord: A_birb#0001 | Btag: Fizzy#12886

Team Page: www.eternal-kingdom. com/paradigm
Application: www.eternal-kingdom. com/apply-form/?team=pardigm

We’d be interested! 2 day team, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, 4/8M w/ Dathea to 48 percent. Feel free to add my disc - hartonfamily#5609

Hi there!

Casual Damage is in need of a boomy. Please inquire below and see if we would make a good fit for u. Hope to hear from ya…

Hi, Fatu!

Our guild is currently looking for 1 more dps to fill our Mythic prog team. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 9:30-12 EST. We are on Stormrage (alliance). My discord is laura#0003. I would love to talk more!

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit!
—About Us—
Formed on March 19, 2022, we are a fairly new Guild that has built a very active, fun, friendly, yet solid raiding environment. We are pushing for Cutting-Edge in Dragonflight but we are not trying to be ultra-hardcore about it. We believe that you can still achieve such progress while still having a fun time doing it. We do not want to burn people out on the game, kill the fun and enjoyment, or anything like that but we do need to maintain a high standard for our raiders. With frequent log reviews, open discussions about strategies, and a welcoming environment, it’s easy to integrate and be a part of the success! We also believe that everyone should get a fair chance to prove themselves. We are very transparent with trials (and even after passing and becoming Core) about performance, both in DPS/HPS and mechanics, so you know exactly what you need to work on. That all being said, though, we will bench and remove problem people as it becomes necessary. We look for people who care, are passionate, and take initiative. We also value your feedback to help make our team and our Guild a better place!

Outside of raids, we are very active and run plenty of keys. We have some people who like to PvP (though, not something we currently organize as a Guild but want to one day), do key sales, or just chat in Guild or in Discord. We’re very much focused on creating a vibrant and thriving community so raid logging is not an issue here!
We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire.

The Weekday team is CE focused on Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30est and Thurs from 9-11 est. The Weekend team is also CE focused on Sat / Sun from 8:30-11:30 est, and the AOTC focused group is on Friday and Saturday from 8:30-11:30 est.

Currently raids are WD: 4/8M, WE: 3/8M, and FS: 5/8H.

—Not a Raider?—

We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

—Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?—

If you are interested in raiding with us but are currently not ready for any reason, you can join as a Prospective Raider. Not being ready can be anything from not being geared enough, still leveling, being unable to commit to the schedule yet, etc. Once your situation changes, then we can begin a trial based on team needs. Obviously, spots aren’t going to be reserved until you’re ready, so keep that in mind!
—Basic Requirements—

18+ years old.
Commitment to all days (for whichever team you inquire about).
Active and run keys.
Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
Always come to raid prepared.
Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable, but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.

—Contact (B-Tags)—

GM/RL: Jäger#11356 - All inquiries
Recruitment Officer: Reluctor#1255 - CE focused inquires
FS Raid Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 - AOTC focused inquires

Hello , I am the recruiting officer for loch Modan yatch club (LMYC) on Us-Thrall I am reaching out to you as you may fit our guilds needs. We are a one day a week raiding guild we raid on Wednesday from 7-11PM EST, although we only raid once a week we prog just as fast or faster then 2 day guilds. Looking to hear back from you. discord Tipsy#0007

I lead an AOTC early Mythic team on night a week raid team. Currently 8/8H 1/8M.
Consists of former CE and AOTC raiders. Fairly chill group.

We are looking to push into early Mythic content. Not going for CE but mostly to have an enjoyable raid atmosphere and allow more time for real life.

If interested hit me up on disc Zeniff#2369

8/8H 2/8M Horde Guild on Stormscale

Absurd was founded officially in at the start of Dragonflight. However, we are a group of friends that have been playing with since the end of WOD. Our primary goal is to enjoy content from a progression-oriented mindset but not at the cost of breaking the community. We have multi-CE leadership. Our goal is to establish a mythic raid team capable of achieving CE in the upcoming tiers.

Absurd is a challenge focused, chill and respectful guild open to expanding, while keeping a tight community. While we enjoy progression and end game content, our main aim is to have a place where players of all skill levels can find groups, raid, mythic+ and enjoy the camaraderie that brings us together. We think it’s possible to push content seriously, while keeping a chill environment of people hungry to learn. All we ask is for you to have a team first mindset, get involved, and have fun!

RAID DAYS
Tuesday 9:30pm -12:30am EST
Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST
We require all raiders to have a team first mindset and be respectful. We are always striving to do our best in progression and performance. Our goal is always Mythic progression each tier.

Mythic+
Most of our guild does mythic plus at minimum to a KSM level. We even have a few push teams created that look to go above and beyond that mark each season. You would not log on throughout the week and ever not see a key group being formed!

If any of this sounds like something you want more info about, please reach out to us so we can get your journey started! You will not regret it; all we ask is you jump in and enjoy the ride with us.

DISCORD
Kapowz#1063

[Autonomy]
Faction Horde
Server Mal’Ganis

Mythic team 3/8M
Wed/Thur/Mon 7pm -10pm pst.

Heroic Team 7/8H
Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

We transferred to Mal’Ganis from Spinebreaker, We stopped Mythic raiding s1 Shadowlands and we are now rebuilding! We are a laid back raiding guild that focus’s on PVE. We have 2 teams. Both teams have different objectives/goals for the season. Our raid groups provide a non toxic and fun raiding atmosphere. We are looking for non toxic individuals that want to push content in an efficient and timely manner!

Mythic Team
Currently rebuilding our mythic team. We are looking for players that can play and gear outside of the raid and commit to killing mythic bosses. This is a Mythic only team. Everyone on this team pushes m+ outside of raid and can carry their own weight in raid. Spots are competitive.

Mythic Raid team requirement.
-min 2250+ IO
-3 week raid trial.
-no loot qqing
-Team player, Non toxic ,able to communicate.
-ability to improve every pull, gear as much as possible outside of raid.
-adapt to new mechanics, adapt to swift changes in strategy.
-expect 100 wipes per prog boss.

Mythic Raid team recruitment
Windwalker
Unholy/Frost DK
Priest
Boomkin
Enh Shaman
Devestation Evoker

Heroic Team
Our heroic raid group raids 5 hours a week from 7:30pm to 10pm PST on Tues/Wed. We are a casual group of friends who enjoy raiding together, yet we are serious about progressing and downing bosses due to our short raid schedule. No drama, no loot QQ, just friendly individuals looking to progress on a casual schedule. We are currently 7/8H. We do have a goal to start mythic progression in March.

Heroic Raid team recruitment
Heals
Dps

MSG ME
Thiz#11864 Bnet
Thiz#7444 Disc

Guild & Server: :Horde: : Area 52
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm- 11:30 pm EST, Alt raid Saturday 9:00-11:30EST
Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M with Terros at 9% VotI
Recruitment Contacts: Aaylah#1064 or apply at https://tinyurl.com/2s4duykd
Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Accidental%20Excellence
Requirements: Be willing to show up prepared, have relevant mythic experience, enjoy doing keys outside of raid. We are an active guild with minimal raiding requirements and tons of tanks and heals around to do keys!
Needs: Evoker Healer, Paladin Heals, Mage, Boomkin, Evoker, Death Knight dps. We will also consider any strong ranged dps or flex healer applications.

Mentality on Bleeding Hollow is 3/8 with 21% Senn as our guilds PB. Dire need of a boomie. Message Kabaty#5610 on discord if you’re interested.

Hello there ,
Names fade I’m the recruiting officer for Tall feasts on area52 / we are horde .
we are 8/8 H 2/8 M with Terros pulls . and aid tue/thur 8-11 central time
we are in need of players looking to relax in a chill environment , and get bosses down ,
we have a large m+ group always running and a alt run on weekends , if this sounds like it may work for you please message me in game at wolf#1686 …

About Us

We’re a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild with a CE goal. We previously raided in season 3 and 4 of SL in anticipation for DF. We’re looking to turn it up a notch and start raiding 3 days a week and push mythic content. Our ultimate goal is to achieve CE , and repeat CE’s each tier . We also enjoy pushing mythic+ with plenty members over 2.6k+ io.

We want to recruit few dps to down kurog to get the full push in for CE this tier

Current Prog : 8/8 4/8M * sub 65% Kurog

Raid Times
WED/THURS . Raid times are 7:30-10:30pm ST (8:30-11:30pm EST & 5:30-8:30 PST).

Expectations

-Good attendance is mandatory ( we know real life happens so we’ll make exceptions but repeat offense might cause us to replace you).
-Mythic raiding experience is necessary. We’re looking for players that know their class well and are mechanically sound.
-Outside of raid players must spend time on their own getting better at their class and gearing up their character. (We prefer most our mythic raiders not to just be raid loggers).
-Be able to joke around and have a good attitude. We’re all older and enjoy cracking jokes but we also get serious when it’s time to.

Recruiting

Healers: flex heal / dps
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Mage
Balance Druid
Windwalker

are highest prio at the moment but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply as we are a performance based guild!

Feel free to contact us.

Add me on discord for more information!
Pureツ#3057

Hey man, AOTC oriented - looking to do casual mythic.
8 - 11pm EST, Tues/Wed.

Arth#0814

We’d take you in if you’re still looking for guild.
guild is small, but dedicated to fill a solid roster for raid, planning on getting aotc then mythic. Led by aotc and 2/8M lead
raidtimes are Tue/Thr 7:30 pm to 11 est
Here’s a link to the forum recruitment post if you wanna check that out

add on discord for more : TAL#3021