407ilvl Flex Evoker LF CE focused guild 8/8H 2/8M exp

So as the title states I am a 407ilvl Evoker. I’m able to play both specs at a high level. I usually raid as Preservation but have also done Mythic bosses as Devastation. I’m currently 8/8H and 2/8M exp. I have previous CE experience and have been playing the game since original Vanilla. I am available to raid any day just as long as it is after 8PM CST. I’m also open to both realm and/or faction change. I also just leveled an Unholy DK alt. You can reach me on BattleNet which is Sippykup#11512 or Discord is Sippykup#1931

If you want to see logs and IO score my Evoker’s name is Sipjuice on Illidan

Hi Sippinjuice,

Current progression: 3/8 Mythic and 8/8 Heroic Vault.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Mathian (BattleNet ID: Matloc#11342)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

bumping!!!

Hey Sippin! Would love a chance to sit down and chat! We have an immediate position available for Mythic Progression! We have raiding, lots of M+, PVP and social events! Give us a look and let me know if you are interested or reach out to one of our awesome Recruitment Admins!

Hi Sippin!

If you are still looking, we’d like to talk to you about a raid spot! See the information and feel free to reach out you have any questions!

Hello Juice 8/8H 3/8M!

Is a AoTc/Mythic focused guild that is currently reforming for Vaults and beyond. Our core raid team has played together for 2 expansions with our raid leader leading multiple CE guilds and is eager to continue in DF starting with Vaults. If you think you’d be a great fit please feel free to reach out!

Recruitment:
Warlock / Boomkin / Shadow Priest
Warrior / WW / Enhance
Disc Priest / Evoker

Main Team Raid Days:
Wednesday 7-10 EST
Friday 7-10 EST

Recruiting all classes and roles!

Please feel free to reach out and chat!
Bnet: Wishkins#1359
Discord: Spex4wild#4587