407 Warlock LF raiding Guild

Looking for a warlock and your times fit ours! Check us out and if you have any interest please reach out on bnet at Moonpie#1732

Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Thrall Horde Server.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9pm - Midnight Est
Thursday 9pm - Midnight Est

We are currently seeking all capable players for Mythic

Current Progression 2/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Current Needs: Ranged dps - Healer - Any

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for 5 years.

If you’re interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Battlenet:
Arctic#1281 (recruiter)
Krayik#1995 (raid leader)
Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424

Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul’jin server that has been raiding for the last 13 years. We are currently 6/9 Mythic in BfA. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild. We work on pushing Mythic raid content, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us at /www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.

Hello!
If are willing to consider coming to Alliance, we are looking for a warlock to help round out our team.

Here is a little information about us:

Gravity - US Medivh - Alliance

Raid days and times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:45 to 11:30 pm EST (5:45 to 8:30 pm PST)
(invites start arounds 8:30)

Current Progression: 9/9H 3/9M Battle of Dazar’alor
For past progression see: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/medivh/Gravity

Our goal here in is to have a relaxed and comfortable raiding atmosphere while pushing content and not only the place you raid, but the place you call home and hang out with outside of our 9 raid hours.
In short we want to have fun and get through the content :wink:

If you are interested or have any questions contact me back through discord Coralirodeth#6231 or battlenet Coralirodeth#1646

Hi Evocali,

If you are looking for a guild to have a great time with, it’s definitely our guild! We are a very friendly guild with a GM whose motto is to have fun! You won’t find a nicer group of players who also pushes content consistently! We also host optional, fun events like holiday contests and Movie Nights!

Please feel free to add me to btag and message me!

Best Wishes,

Dizazz (Btag: Fade#1851)

Here is our info:

Arondight 8/9 Normal & 4/9 Heroic, Tuesday & Thursday @ 9-11:30 PM PST

Arondight of Lightbringer is currently 4/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor, Mondays are optional raids (PVP/transmog/achievement runs/special events) from 9:30-11:30 PM realm time (PST)! Tuesdays & Thursdays are official raids from 9-11:30 PM realm time (PST). Optional mythic+ is run all day Monday and most off raid nights. We are possibly looking to plan Mythic raid nights on Mondays.

In addition to Heroic raiding, we have many Members that enjoy our mythic+, PVP, transmog/achievement runs, Movie Nights, & holiday contests with tons of prizes! At the moment, we are hosting a Game of Thrones contest to celebrate the last season of the TV series!

We are currently LF:

Dps with OS tank (any)
Ranged dps (any)
Resto shaman heals (specific)
Skilled Raider (any)

Contact: Dizazz (Btag: Fade#1851) or Llune (Btag: Llune#11366)

Arondight’s Mission Statement: “To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.” Meaning: Arondight means unfading light and is Lancelot’s sword. Guild type: Arondight is an unique, friendly, semi-casual, Heroic raiding guild that is very active in Discord.

Come check out our weekday group! In need of good range dps!

Hi Evo,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon

AOTC raiding. Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est. 9/9 currently. Just looking to round out the roster. If you’d like to keep it casual, get AOTC, and do a bunch of m+ get in touch. Adding you on bnet.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

[H-Tichondrius] | The Murloc Saints |
Currently forming 20-man for more Mythic progress… About 15-man at the moment, AOTC and multiple 1/9M kills (pugging). We are a very stable guild just looking for a few more stable raiders to continue Mythic. Been around for about 2 years with only your typical minor guild drama, which we deal with quick and just get rid of problem raiders when needed.

Some of our top raiders have top 200 world exp, but fun is more important to them now… All members are 18+ and have jobs/families. We all tend to agree on how to run things, we have similar goals, and know how to make a bad situation fun again. We are still fairly immature TBH, but I consider that part of the charm. If this sounds like a place you would like to spend your time in, please do send in an app or contact one of our members.

Raid Times: Tue + Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm PST

Apply @murlocsaints.com/apply (don’t worry, its just a google form)
Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 or Nosepress#9846

Berserk (H)
Bleeding Hollow
Raid time - Blue team Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Sunday alt night 8pm (is not mandatory)

Berserk is a two raid group guild Blue Team is the second raid group within the guild. We are looking for active players with a passion to play their class and succeed in the current mythic content. We encourage a friendly competitive nature, with a positive mature approach. Blue team is in need a of a few more dedicated, skilled players with a guild first mentality, to begin working on mythic content. Team one is currently 5/9m. Team blue will be pushing to compete with team One. We have a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. Large amount of active players regularly running M+, Alt Raids, and some PvP content.

Bnet: Immortalized#11758
Arctorias#11595
Discord: Yuhmuhnuhmuh#0462

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 3/9 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bkp-Nordrassil, Lohtog-Nordrassil, Telesto-Nordrassil, Absürd-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin, Apollyön-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Hey, Evo!

I added you on bnet, but i’ll leave you with some guild info here just in case. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 7/9H and have a high priority need for ranged DPS to join us for our final push at AOTC and into M. We raid W/F 8-1030 EST and have an optional sunday funday alt run during the same time. We’re a mature, adult guild with a friendly, positive guild culture. If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial, feel free to contact me via bnet: Conweezy#1387

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you,

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

We start @ 830 EST, think it may work. Let’s talk!

Looking for a Warlock for our Mythic Roster, lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ (age flexible, but you must be mature, no teenagers and under tho). AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
;;88

Color Blind - 5/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 3/9M BoD (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello there Evocall, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 4/8 Mythic Uldir, 9/9H and 3/9M Dazar’alor. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Our form post has more important details if you are interested in looking: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a warlock in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

are you able to raid weekends?

Hey! If you are willing to faction change, we are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster. See more below:

If you have any questions let me know via Discord (Meowsician#6861) or Bnet (Meowsician#11816)