407 Warlock LF New Home to Raid

Good Morning or evening whenever you are reading this.

I am a returning player and i have been playing for about 3 months straight in this time i found a guild that was just starting up, due to events the guild has died and i am trying to find a new home to raid. I want to me able to raid Mythic, Yes i do not have any mythic EXP this expansion but i have had it for every other expansion. I am a Cata baby.

I can raid any point from 10pm EST to 3 - 4am EST.
My Battle Tag is Mally#1783
Most gear character is my warlock and i have logs and my alt is a DH im working on gear at this moment i will raid on whichever i just want a home.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!

Hey there!

Add me or our raid lead to talk
DreadKitteh#1186
ebolagoat#1992

Narcissistic Knights on Area 52 (Horde)
raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 10p-12a est
9/9H 1/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

We’re an AOTC focused guild wanting to add more dps so can further that mythic prog. If you’re down for something like that, then please send us a message!

Hope to hear from you soon :3

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

9/9H BOD 2/2H CS

I think you would be a great fit to our group if you are willing. I have put some info down below for you to look over. I hope to hear from you soon!

J!NX Raid team is recruiting member in anticipation for 8.2, we are currently in need of a few healers and DPS to bolster our ranks.

We offer a casual raid environment that focuses on Heroic raid progression and Mythic +. We have consistently earned AOTC and have a strong dedicated core that we would like to build our new members around. If you enjoy clearing content with a positive and fun bunch of people we highly encourage you to join up.

We Raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9PM PST - 12PM PST

All new recruits will be expected to go through a short trial period of 2 weeks. Said recruits are required to attend all raids within the two weeks with proper raid consumables, and show proper mastery of their chosen class/spec. After the trial period (with proper performance) if you are not on the Runetotem realm a server transfer will be provided for you by myself.

You may contact me in game or via discord for more information or to apply for a position with J!NX, I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working with you in the coming raids.

Deladìel (Recruitment) : BNET - Del#11606 / Discord tag - Deladiel#6712

[H] <Reborn - HYJAL> AOTC BoD 3/9M, CoS 2/2H recruiting heals/dps

Reborn is led by a core of long time raiders who want to build a positive raiding environment while maintaining a high level of excellence. We’re looking for fun people to join our raid core, as well as casual members for off night events.

We have cleared current content AOTC. We aim to be a mythic raiding group that values our members and works as a team to consistently reach our progression goals.

We focus on 2 night/week for raid with optional off-night activities as we know everyone has other commitments outside of WOW.

Server: Hyjal- Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:30pm-11:00pm PST
Raiding + Alt runs and M+ Weekly.

Recruiting:

We are currently in need of healers and competent DPS. All interested applicants are considered. We are happy to assist new raiders improve gear through alt heroic clears as well as running weekly M+ and pushing higher key progress.

With Mythic BoD now open to X-Realm, if you are not on Hyjal but are interested - that’s fine and we would like to hear from you.

Expectations:

All we are looking for in return is:

• Consistent Tuesday / Wednesday raid night attendance
  • Have a passion for team progression, making consistent progress each week, learning a new bosses and improving performance on farm content
  • Interest in M+ farming

Contacts below:

Ethanis#1280
Thickness#1463
Mineko#1346
Mimmo#11625

Special Treatment of Hyjal US Horde

BoD: 9/9H 3/9M—CoS: 2/2N 1/2H
Raid Times:
Mon/Tues: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST
Thursday: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST - Farm Night

We are looking to add additional raiders, who are driven and focused on pushing their characters inside and outside of raid. If you’re looking for a community to be a part of long-term than this is the home for you. Special Treatment has been raiding together for 5+ years, and we’re always looking to add competent, dedicated members to our roster.

We are seeking motivated individuals who have a strong desire to improve themselves, learn from their mistakes, and enjoy raid progression. At the same time, it’s important to have a good sense of humor, we enjoy joking around and it’s not always politically correct. That being said, if this sounds like the right raiding atmosphere for you, please contact us!

Btag: Rina#1568
Discord: Isthia#1649

Hey Imserg,

I’m Serenely/Drastically, with <Tyrannosaurus Rekt> on hyjal we’re 7/9 mythic and looking for another warlock. We’re a group that formed up at the start of the expansion but most of us have known each other for years. We pride ourselves in being a family that gets stuff done. Our raid days are Thurs/Sunday/Monday 10 pm EST to 1 am EST. I added you to btag, and my btag is Drastically#1553. I hope to talk to you soon!

Hey would love to talk add me if you want at Cran#1145 3/9M guild!

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a lock so please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD

About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website https: //rrkj. enjin. com/recruitment
(just remove the space infront of the “.” & “:”)

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157(daytime/latenight)

Hi Imserg. My husband and I formed a new social raiding guild that we are trying to fill the ranks for M+ and raid progression. We’re horde on Zul’jin. We’ve all had experience up to 6/9 H BoD, so we’re hoping to now get AOTC. We were a bit limited by our old guild, which is why we’re not there yet, but know we can absolutely get there. We are a group of close friends, and while growing, we want to keep that close family feel. We are goofy, sarcastic, and have a blast, but we are a good caliber of players that knows how to push content. We are a group that’s always there for each other. We ensure every member of the guild (including geared alts) gets at least a +10 key for the cache, but we typically do higher keys. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 PST. Feel free to check out what we’re all about…risingfromtheashes.gamerlaunch.com or PM me at Babybones#1163

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. Founders are a group of adult gamer’s who are looking for like minded players that want to be in a longer term home.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Coffinsealer#1276
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
1/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 1/2H CoS

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30am-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

We’re interested in adding a warlock to our roster.

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Imserg,

Please feel free to message me on Discord, if you’re interested in our guild! =)

Arondight is currently on a Raider break! However, we are LF Raiders for the next raid tier in 8.2-Rise of Azshara! We’re 9/9 N BOD & 6/9 H BOD! 2/2 N COS! We’re in need of a tank, dps, or healer!

• Officially, our current raid times are Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 9-11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time! We are considering a change in time from 8:30-11:00 PM Pacific Standard Time! Please keep this in mind.
  • We’re on the realm, Lightbringer.
  • We’re an Alliance guild.
  • We’re a very friendly, Heroic, semi-casual, raiding guild. Not hardcore, but not casual enough that we don’t push content. We’re about community and having fun, while pushing content!
  • We’re very active in Discord. We sometimes host holiday contests, optional events such as: transmog/achievement runs, mythic+, raids, or pvp. Mondays are usually used for optional mythic+ or unofficial raids!
  • We are currently LF for tanks (any), dps (dps preferred: rogue & rdps preferred: warlock, druid, mage, priest), or healers (preferred: shaman or druid)! Any skilled players.
  • What does Arondight mean? Arondight is the name of Lancelot’s sword. It means unfading light.
  • Please feel free to add/contact me on Btag @ Fade#1851.

MISSION STATEMENT: To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer).

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST
Progressing on Heroic Crucible and Mythic BoD

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Please take a look.
A little about Hostile:
We are a progression guild on Dalaran with a penchant for banter and sarcasm. If you are PC, keep your faint-hearted self moving along to other posts. We call things down the line and expect our players to show up ready and able to kill bosses. We have a lot of fun, sometimes at each other’s expense, but at the end of the day everyone is committed to the task at hand. If you’re willing to handle a few insults and PUMP then we’re the guild for you!

Raid Days & Times :
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST for Mythic progression.
Progression: 8/8H & 5/8M (Uldir) // 9/9N, 9/9H, 4/9M (BoD) 2/2H CoS

Currently Recruiting:
Tanks: None
Healers: Resto Shaman/Holy Priest
MDPS: Demon Hunter
RDPS: Boomkin, SPriest, Warlock, Ele Sham

Requirements for raiding (Heroic/Mythic):
-400 iLvl Minimum
-40 HoA
-A minimum of one +10 Mythic per week.

Even if you don’t yet meet these requirements and want to raid, but are willing to work hard to catch up to them, we encourage you to apply!

ANY skilled raider will be considered, as well as anyone who just wants a community to run M+ with. Casual and/or social members and folks that are new to raiding are also welcome to join.

If you’re interested or have any questions, please reach out, or go ahead and apply!

Hostile @ Raider io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/dalaran/Hostile

Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/adEUS2YFajutslws2

Message in-game or on Discord:
In-game: Chadisatree Btag: Chad#11635/Zaralys#1618 Disc: Chad#0144/Zaralys#9662

Reach out and contact us

Maybe we suit your needs :slight_smile:
About us:

We are a recently formed guild, but our raid team has been raiding together for most of this tier. We are 3/9M BoD, though the majority of our core is 4/9M. We are looking for a few outstanding raiders to help supplement our raid team so we will be able to push deeper into Mythic BoD and, more importantly, have a strong group together for 8.2 and beyond.

Our times:

All times are in Eastern – Area 52 Server Time.

Main, progression raid:
Tuesday – 8:45pm to Midnight
Wednesday – 8:45pm to Midnight

Farm/alt raid:
Friday – 8:45pm to Midnight

(All three nights are mandatory for your initial 2-week trial period.)

Current needs:

High Need:
Shadow Priest!
DK: DPS (Blood second spec preferred)
DH: Havoc
Warlock: any flavor
Warrior: DPS (Prot second spec preferred)
Hunter

Medium Need:
Shaman: Elemental

All exceptional applicants will of course be considered.

Our expectations:

We are looking for progression-minded raiders who are willing to work with the team to get dumb raid bosses to run out of hit points. Being prepared, being mature, and working with the team are the most important factors. We do have minimum requirements as well as weekly requirements (primarily getting one Mythic 10+ done a week) that we ask of all of our raiders. Minimum effort will be required, but additional effort will be rewarded.

We believe in open and honest communication, and that is a road that goes both ways. Using both ranks and the English language, members of will know exactly where they stand, and through feedback surveys and the ability to whisper any officer at anytime. We hope to know how everyone feels as well.

If you are interested in either talking more or jumping into the fray, please reach out to us on Discord (preferred) or post below.

Discord: Rapid#8942|Icedale1030#0202

Please join us at <Apeiron> on Kel’Thuzad! We are an Alliance community open to all skill levels! Many of us in the community have been playing together for several years. If you’ve never raided and may be a bit nervous to try it, please join us. If you’re willing to learn, we will teach you! If you want to just hang out in a fun community, do some m+, or pvp, or old content raids, we’d love to have you too. Our goal is to have at least 2 raid groups in the near future, one for mythic content and the other for normal/heroic content. We have a resident Twitch streamer named Jedith who plans to build a streaming team within our community. We would love to have you in our guild! My Battle Tag is auntiepam#1578 aokiji1551#1128 Current progression: 8/9H BoD in our first week, 2/2N in Cos Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10pm to 1am Eastern Currently recruiting: Although everyone is welcome to join, we are in need of a shadow priest and warlock.