407 Shadow/Disc Priest LF Chill AotC Group

Hey hey,

TLDR: 407 (and rising) Shadow/Disc Priest looking for a laid back group focusing on getting AotC. Not looking for anything super hardcore/serious, just cool people killing bosses. Available M-F 5pm-11pm Pacific and basically open all weekend. I’m at Lyrics#11959 on bnet if you have a spot or want to chat further.

I’m a super mellow guy just coming back from a break/hand injury and looking to finally find a stable group for BfA and beyond. I’ve mained a MW Monk since MoP, but am switching things up after my guild splitting and some bad luck after that.

I can (and am willing to) play all three Priest specs, though I’d prefer Shadow while filling in as a healer in a pinch. I went 8/8N, 5/8H Uldir as a MW Monk before getting hurt and missing BoD. I’m currently 4/8N (on my HPally, 2/8N on my Priest, though my HPally is in an IRL friends guild that sporadically runs stuff).

Thanks for your time. Good luck recruiting.
Lyrics.

Hey Lyrics,

It sounds like we might be a good fit for you. We are AotC focused, midcore guild focused on having fun over screaming at each other. And our raid times work in your schedule.

Already sent you a friend requested on battle net (Aya#11373)
You can read about us in greater detail here
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-limit-break-midcore-heroic-raid-guild-recruiting/209098

Hope to hear from you soon!

We’re doing an independent from our main raid team group on Sunday afternoons whose goal is to just do AOTC. If you’re interested, let me know.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you

Hey there!
PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 7/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : EP: 6/8H 7/8N; BoD: 3/9M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS and a Tank

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process!

Greetings!

We are looking for one maybe two more dps - timing and attitude might work out well.
Ascendance

Alliance | Server: Uther | Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:45p – 10p PST (9:45p – 12a CST)

We’re a Vanilla WoW guild and since then has shrunk and grown(sort of like WoW subs) but our core values remain the same: kill pixels and have fun doing it. To do that we raid two nights a week and keep our roster tight because the last thing we want is have someone sit a fight. What we need are solid players who will commit to raid, get AoTC and quickly move on to Mythic.

Right now, we are a group of people that have done the hardcore raiding and now want to have fun while still using the skills we have honed over the years. We are never going to be world first, but we tend to float around the top three of the server.

I’ve already sent a Btag request if you’d like to chat further!

Hi Lyrics
Not sure if you are open to being Horde.

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{3/9 Heroic 7/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 410+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hi Lyrics,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; ret pally, and dps warrior. Other dps classes will be considered, especially ranged.

We are currently 8/8N, 2/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hi Lyrics,

Sounds like you may be looking for a guild like us so I will add you but here is our info -

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Lyrics!

Moted is an AoTC focused guild on Area 52 [H]. We are a group of friends that have been around since beginning of Uldir and we are currently looking for a shadow priest! If AoTC is your focus and you enjoy a fun and friendly raiding atmosphere while still downing bosses, and if you’re willing and open to server/faction changing, we would love to have you! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out!
(Preferred) Discord: Aidy#7495, Bnet: Aidy#11206

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
,jj,

Hi Lyrics, glad you’re on the mend and back on the (world of?) warpath! We’re Aegis, an alliance guild on Galakrond, and your schedule would work for any of our three AotC focused raid groups, so I’d love to get you in touch with the appropriate raid leader if you’re interested in joining us.

We like to think of ourselves as a casual guild that just really likes to raid, rather than as a raiding guild - our primary focus has always been to nurture the in-game relationships we’ve built. (I met and subsequently married one of our raid leaders, myself. You’ll meet him if you are interested in joining Raidball…)

The raids (with time in your pacific time - we’re on a central time server, but our members span a considerable range) are: Raidball (T/Th 5-8p) - our oldest guild run, some members of this group were raiding together in wrath, currently 7/8 N. Nip Horizon, for the ultra early bird (Sun 5am) was a new run in Legion, doing AotC raiding on a 3hr/wk schedule. The Night’s Watch (T/W 9-12) is our newest raid, and currently our most progressed one, at 3/8 H, though I expect all three will go AotC again this tier.

All of our raids prefer to take the player over the specific class, so any of the three would be interested in talking to you. I can speak most specifically for Raidball, which would love a shadow priest who doesn’t mind the occasional healing dabble. I’m fairly certain that Night’s Watch would also welcome another hybird. (I’m not certain about Nip’s needs, but they are always interested in other people who want to focus early in the morning!)

Outside of raiding, there’s plenty of M+ happening, and we’re always game to support other adventures if our members get a wild hair - currently we have one working on a Herald of the Titans run, for example. It’s a fun mix of people who can’t stop leveling alts and people who are really focused on pushing keys and all sorts in between.

If you’re interested in more information, please reach out to me via bnet Simsarah#1655 or check out our guild website, aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com for more about our guild culture.

Good luck finding the perfect spot for you!

The Dark Covens Raid Team’s on Area 52 Horde side is recruiting!!! Need people with positive attitudes and like to have a good time and take down bosses!!! We enjoy running keys together and just BSing when we are not in raid!! Team Mors Ultima is currently 2/8 herioc and 7/8 N Eternal Palace!!! We raid from 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est on Sunday and Mondays.Team Asylum Fri/Sat 9-12pm Eastern time is 5/8 normal. Ilvl required 405 and heart needs to be at 50!!! Need to show up on time and be present for raid. We understand life comes up and just want the communication open if you cannot make it to raid. We are a tight knit dysfuctional family. We are are an AoTC team and an adult-oriented guild. Hit me up on Btag!! Darkfever16#1450 Mors Ultima or Nightshade#1742 for Asylum.
Mors Ultima
Tank-low
Melee-Low
Ranged-Medium (Shadow priest, mage, Boomkin)
Heals- Low
Asylum Tank-low
Melee- low- warrior(with tank off spec)
Ranged-medium-all classes Heals-medium-all classes.

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!