407 S Priest / 400 MW LFG

Looking for a mythic progression guild for my spriest and if needed my mistweaver, I am open to playing either for the right team. Currently 2/8 M with multiple pulls on M Senn, looking for a EST or CST guild as PST is just to much of a time difference.

Willing to Trial, Have Logs, will stick around long term.

B Net Poohed#1837
Discord Pooh#3481

Jump Off - Zul’jin Horde
AotC, 2/8 M Vault
Raid times are Wed/Sun 8 pm EST-11pm EST.

Intend to finish tier at least 6/8M and push further next tier. If you are interested hit me up on bnet (Lissona#1463) or Discord (Lissona#8717).

Hey, we could use ranged DPS or a healer. 8/8H and 2/8M after one week, most of us are 3/8m+

Check it out and reach out to me on discord if you want. PaulyShore#2697

Hello Weenuck!
GFY Enterprises [Fizzcrank/Aggramar] is currently 8/8H, 3/8M - looking for ranged DPS (or any exceptional player) to join our Mythic raiding team! We raid Tues/Wed nights at 9p-12a EST, with an optional alt raid on Saturdays. We also run M+ keys all week long! :smiley: We’d love to hear from you! <3
Feel free to reach out to us here, or one of our officers on Bnet or Discord.

Syrk
Bnet: Syrkette#1449
Disc: Syrk#9540 Disc

Froosty - Guild Leader
Bnet: Froosty#2349
Disc: Froosty#4258

Hey there weenuck,

My guild is currently looking for a spriest for our mythic prog team and id love to chat, sent a discord request. Below is my info and hope to hear from you soon,

Reach out to Heru#9082 on disc; we could use either roles

Hey Weenuck!

Out of Exile- Hydraxis Horde
AoTC, 3/8M
We raid T/W/Th from 9pm-11:30pm EST. Shooting to push mythic as far as we can. Ultimate goal is CE. Holler on discord (Fallen#8900) or on bnet (Gotti27#1791)!

Give us a check if interested. We’re 3/8M and a laidback crew but still take things seriously during raid. Guild’s been around for 10+ years and have a strong core group of raiders.

Bump Still Looking

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

More questions? Add me on discord and let’s chat

Discord:
shinobi#2612
garrisondorf#6176