407 Rogue LF a Guild!

Trying to find a guild to raid with. I can be available any day but Friday and Saturday from 7-12 pm Server. Experience 9/9H 3/9M. Guild doesn’t have to be Elitist :slight_smile: Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Come check out Narcissistic Knights! We like to have fun :x could def use more dps, and will be starting our Crucible runs tomorrow (Wed) at 10p going to Midnight server time, other raid nights are Thurs & Sun at the same times.

Add me on btag if interested! DreadKitteh#1186

Hi Dualblade,

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

2 Likes

Hi Dualblade! We might be a good fit for you. Check us out, and let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile: Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (6/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays).

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

1 Like

Hey there, My name is Caselock and I’m one of the leads for Team Green within the Ex Inferno community on Area 52. We’re a one day a week raid team (Tuesday Evenings from 830pm-12am EST). If that’s something you’re interested in, please let me know and lets see if we’d be a good fit for you! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Dual!
Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed when our previous guild disbanded earlier this month. We are looking for more melee to fill out our ranks and would love to have you! We are currently an AoTC focused guild but we will progress into the first couple bosses of mythic. Take a look at us and let’s chat!
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206