407 Resto Shaman looking for raiding guild

I’m 7/8H experinced in the current tier looking to main this shaman going foward if interested you can add my Btag "ThreekGT#1247

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on discord at Alikona#11551 if you have any questions. <3.

Add discord Asyldur#6894

Hey Zergzilla!

I’d love to talk more if you’re interested! You would fit right in with us and I could use a resto shaman! Add me.

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

We would love to talk to you about raiding with us. I set you a friend request from rehna#1428. Lets talk!

Hey there!

Our guild is looking to pick up a couple new friends and if you’re open to going Alliance I’d love to chat with you :smiley: We’re on Aerie Peak, but have some friends who join us from other servers so transferring ASAP isn’t a requirement for us (tho of course we’d prefer it happen eventually!)

We’re a pretty relaxed group of people who, while we take what we do seriously, are looking to have fun and do what we can as a team! We want to progress but the well-being of our raiders is top priority. We are a primarily heroic guild, but like to try our hand at some casual mythic once we have heroic on farm. We had AoTC for all Legion Tiers, and have come pretty close to upholding that for BfA.

Currently we are 8/8N & 7/8H for EP
(and were 9/9H & 1/9M for BoD, 2/2N & 1/2H for CoS, and 8/8H & 2/8M for Uldir)

Our raid times are:
Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Optional fun run/alt run)

We also have people who are interested in non-raid activities, like M+, achievements, farming, etc.

If you’re interested and have any questions, or just want to hear more I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)

Hey Zerg. We’re on the look out for a healer for our H-EP raids. We are behind your experience but in a reasonable spot for your new main’s ilvl. Currently, we are H4/8 and AOTC all other raids and x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan(dot)com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord discord(dot)gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157