407 R Druid LFG Area-52

407 R Druid LFG

availability, mon-sun 7-11 CST

Hello,
Im a veteran to raiding dating back to Wrath, im 5/8H xp lf a new home, im more interested in pushing keys though raiding would be an added bonus! Below is a link to my raider profile, TYIA.

https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Bawkskin

If you wish to talk more in depth here is my bnet and disc info:
Bnet: PapaBeav#1363
Disc: FM-87#4227

Raise Hale Praise Dale, is a newly formed guild on Area-52 Horde, composed of IRL friends with AOTC experience this season. We plan to always be AOTC and push to have fun and progress through all the content WoW has to offer! We are currently 6/8 H! So come join us!

Looking to recruit for our raid team across the board so all classes are welcome! We have some solid players who are willing to teach, Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8PM - 11PM EST. With Normal raiding throughout the week for vaults and just overall alt runs!

We also do M+ through the week and love to joke around and have fun. So if you’re looking for some good end game content with some level headed people to have fun with, this is the best place for you!

Feel free to reach out via
B-tag or Discord.

Discord Cowboy#3162, Korey#1583, MadKing#7134
B-tag Hayden#12826, MadKing#11795

Hello , names fade im recruiting for the guild tall feasts , on area 52 horde .
We are 8/8H and 2/8 m .
We raid tus/thur 8/11 central .
Im need of a resto druid as i just lost mine due to real life .
When also have many 2400 io mplus runners and even some 2600 io .
Keys are going every day .
If interested please reach out to
Fadeslight
Wolf#1686

I will also try and rwach out in game thank you

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were open to realm transfer but wanted to reach out. We are a heroic guild/m+ guild.

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for druid for our main raid.

We are 8/8H and run alot of M+

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group is mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

My group has been using the cross-realm pugging feature and this thankfully has been a success as many PUGS we picked up have realm/faction changed over as they enjoy the environment we have created.

I would also be happy to share names of our cross-realm players that are now part of the guild to speak more on this.

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976