407 Prot Warrior looking for home for M+ and raids

Hey all. I’m a 407 prot warrior with KSM, working towards KSH, and I’m looking for a group to run M+ with, hopefully
raid, and hang. The dream is that elusive balance between a chill group of folks and and still having some expectations of focusing up, knowing mechanics, progressing, and getting stuff done. Faction and server is not a big deal to me, I’ll go wherever for the right fit.

Raid schedule can be a little flexible but I would prefer either one big night a week or a couple shorter sessions, depending on time zone and how late it goes. I’m in my 30s and I probably can’t commit three nights of my week to three-hour raids etc but I can carve out some time and get creative. I would like at least a goal of clearing Heroic each season, Mythic prog would be neat but not a requirement at all. I don’t mind learning groups as long as we’re progressing at whatever pace is appropriate for the guild. I’m currently 5/8 H.

Lastly, if you’re looking for a key tank but don’t have room for a raid tank, I’m not opposed to going DPS for raid and hopefully getting a crack at raid tanking eventually. I’d just need to get a little DPS gear, which I’m not opposed to doing. Im a warrior right now but I’ve also got fairly extensive paladin experience and am pretty open to anything.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there!

Check out and see if GTD might be a good fit for you! Always open to chat some more or answer any questions you have!

Hi there!

Here at Casual Damage, we are a super laid back adult oriented group that loves to raid and do keys during the week. Pvp events soon to come as well. We are 7/8 knocking on the door of aotc for Vault of the Incarnates, and we have plenty of keys being done during the week from baby keys, mid level, and some pros running 16s to 20s. We welcome folks of all skill levels.

We raid Wed and Sat from 6 to 9pm PST, normal raids start at 6pm on sat before heroic continues. Please message our GM, contact info below, with any questions or if you wish to join the team. Hope to hear from you. We are in absolute need of tanks for keys and possibly one more for raid even as our current ones are looking to go dps and healing for future seasons.

Draggato#5421 on discord for information and recruitment inquiries.

I’ll check both out!

Hi Oakenhurst - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and in need of one more tank to fill out our raid team. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hi there. We have a tank spot open.

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

Hail Champion! We are looking for more tanks to run keys with as we are full with DPS and Healers. Our DPS team all have KSM or are close. The only caveat is that we are alliance on Storm rage. We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11p and can fit in off spec DPS if you are interested. I see that you cant commit to big chunks of time which we can work with. We have a community as well to join if you cant commit to transfers, times, or if you want to get a feel for our guild before joining. If this is something that interests you, by all means reach out - bnet - Joseph#1688

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Your dream has come true!

Hey Oakenhurst,

Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H

Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Evoker
Dps Melee Dps High Priority: Enh Shaman, MW Monk, Feral
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hello Oakenhurst

After reading your post I think maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m putting the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.