407 Prot/Ret Pally (Area 52) Lf Mythic Guild

Hey all! I am a 407 Prot/405 Ret Pally (neck level 42)that is looking to push mythic content after a recent guild disband.

I have played a Ret Paladin for years but recently filled in for a needed Tank role in my last guild and am more than willing to contribute in either role for a Mythic Progression team.

For relevant recent content I am -
CE En/CE Nighthold/CE Helya/Aotc KJ (took a break) CE Arugs.
With curent guild I am Aotc 3/11 M Uldir and Aotc 1/11 M Battle of Big D.
I have a pretty open schedule but prefer to raid non Fri/Sat evenings.

I am happy to link Io/ui/logs and fill out any applications necessary! Feel free to add me BishopTaint#1744 or reply to this post. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Edit - I should mention that I do not desire to transfer to the alliance that this time. Thank you!

– Bishop

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BOD
1/9M BOD

Current Needs:
Tanks (1) Prot pal/brewmaster/blood dk

Healers (1) Resto Shaman

Rdps Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid, Hunter

Mdps (1) Ret paladin (Maybe outlaw rogue)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them. Looking for the following; Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet!

The night show is a horde guild on Zul’Jin we raid Sunday and Monday nights from 10-1 am pst. We are 3-9 mythic

Discord campyourbody#2937
Bnet Tim#12145

Hey Bishop!

I sent you a request but a little about my guild.

We raid Sat/Sun 8-11EST. We’re mythic progression and CE focused. On a 6 hour schedule we have to be efficient so we recruit high parsing players in order to achieve this goal.

We’re currently 1/9M but that’s due to a recent change of scenery. We’re transferring to Mal’Ganis in order to have more options for recruitment.

I’d love to talk more to you! We’d be looking for you to transition to a tanking role so that one of our tanks can go back as a dps :slight_smile:

Emg#11389

Thanks for you time!

Forgotten Aspects 5/9M is a long standing stable guild (since classic Beta) on the Hyjal server (PST/Horde Dominated). We achieved Cutting Edge in every raid tier in Legion, as well as Uldir, and look to do the same in BFA. We are looking for solid dependable raiders who are self-motivated to improve and challenge themselves. Our raid times are Tues-Wed-Thurs from 6:30pm-10:30pm PST. If this sounds interesting to you please contact our raid leader Pollini on discord (RainbowPlatypus#0072) or bnet (Pollini#11856)

check out our guild info!!!

Hey Bishoptaint, we are currently looking for a competent tank to join our raid team. Will leave our guild spam and contact info below, if you are interested.

About Us:
Premonition (3/9M 8/8H BoD, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content in BoD. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey man Absolute on Mal’Ganis has room for you if you’d be willing to ret main ond OS tank for a fight or two? We’re 1/9 M 9/9 H raiding Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10 EST. Just looking to round out our roster for our mythic push. If this sounds good let me know. Add Rab#11453. Hope to hear from you soon!

If you’re interested in a morning team, check us out!

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side looking to clear mythic content every tier. We are a relatively chill group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores.

We only raid six hours per week and expect people to take raid time seriously, but we also put an emphasis on having fun while also clearing the toughest content. We provide food, flasks, and repairs to all raiders and expect our raiders to provide their own pots and runes.

Current BoD progression:
9/9N
9/9H
3/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (optional/ALT raid)

Current Needs
1 tank (would love a pally, but open to anything)
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

A good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET!

Discord: Kalanii#9911
Bnet: Kalanii#1116