407 MW 2/9M 9/9H LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi there,

I’m currently 2/9M 9/9H (second week AoTC). Currently searching for a guild at or above current progression to push CE content with. My current team is having issues internally, and the team is slowly falling apart.

I’m looking for a solid structured guild, with good leadership with the mindset of pushing content and progression as a team. Team atmosphere is a big one for me. Looking for a team that i can have a laugh with, but also have a serious tone come pull time. Times prefferable to start are 7pm PST, but open to an hour either side. I’m currently on Illidan but will server transfer for the right guild. Faction transfer is out of the question, staying horde.

A Team that also pushes mythic plus would be nice, my current rating is 1272. I can DPS in mythic plus too.

Can Provide logs, no problem

my bnet is Brozzo#11382 or contact me on discord at brozzo#1189

Hey Brozzo, clockwerk is looking to pick up some additional players to add to our core roster, check out our information below!

clockwerk
clockwerk is a guild comprised of individuals whose goal is to clear Mythic each tier. We only raid 6 hours a week, so we expect everyone to come prepared with knowledge of the fights and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. We are looking to build a core roster of ~23 players so we can optimize raid composition when necessary. If you’re looking for a fun environment where you don’t get burned out raiding several hours a week, come apply!

** We are also recruiting any players who are looking to just chill and push Mythic+ keys within the guild, so you don’t have to waste your time pugging!

Guild Credo: https:// sites .google.com/view/clockwerk-illidan/our-credo (remove the spaces before and after “sites”)

Schedule
Wednesday: 7:30 - 10:30pm CST
Thursday: 7:30 - 10:30pm CST

Our Raids
Flasks and food provided!
Current Progress: 1/9M | 9/9H | 9/9N
Tier 22 Progress: 6/8M

Recruitment Needs & Requirements
Healers: any disc/rdruid/mw monk
Item Level/Logs: 395+ ilvl w/ logs from current or previous tier
Addons: DBM or BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weakauras
Heart of Azeroth: Level 37

How to Apply
Submit an App: https:// sites .google.com/view/clockwerk-illidan/application (remove the spaces before and after “sites”)

Contact Info
GM: Omnipotynt#1211 (bnet) / Introspekt#7001 (discord) / omnipotynt@gmail.com
Recruiter: Syc#11380 (bnet) / Sy#9645 (discord)

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 3/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc)

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398