Can also BrM or WW
Prefer horde, can faction change
Available: T/TH only
Bnet: Ewok#11443

Sent a BNET request.

Hamster,

Please reach out if interested!

Howdy

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 3/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Hi Hamster

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Any other specs/classes?

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • 1 Potential non-priest healer opening.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Hi Hamster :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

If you’re current guild is falling apart and has a number of players both raiders and casuals who are looking to join a stable guild built on a balance of fun, respect and progression, let me know :slight_smile:

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9N 9/9H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hello there Hamster,

No Thx is a Mythic guild who is on Horde Tichondrius US is looking to recruit skilled players. We are currently 4/9M and 9/9H. We raid Tues/thrus 7-10PST a total of 6hrs a week. We are a very active guild outside of Raids and do alot of Mythic+ and PVP. I think you could possibly be a great fit with some help and time. You can find us on discord or you can Put in an application thru google doc.

You can make contact with one of our officers Thru Discord or you can apply thru the google.doc

Discord: discord.gg/q73Hg85
Google Doc: goo.gl/forms/8qFf4FRcEKfhXlrm2

Hi there Hamster!

It so happens we’re looking for someone like you to fill a vacancy for BoD, Saturday/Sunday nights 8-11 EST for 's weekend team. Currently 9/9 H 2/9 M. Knowledgeable, vocal, mature but rowdy group of parse-monkeys, meme-heads and rabble-rousers that clear content with minimal downtime. Lead by a group of Mythic raiders, we’ll be pushing deep this tier and have many events, raid groups, and 1500+ IO Mythic+ groups running nightly.

Battletags:

Quntic#1653

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 3/9M 9/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Swing Tank/DPS and/or Swing Heal/DPS

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight.
If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

Hey Hamster,

Just send you a Btag request. Will provide you a link of our guild recruitment post. We will be very interested in your skills.

Thanks!

Best of luck bud!