407 Mage LF Mythic Prog Guild (3/9MEXP)

Hello all,

Looking for a new mythic progression guild. Current guild has issues filling all 20 spots and I am looking for something a little more serious. Currently 3/9MEXP with CE raiding EXP back in Legion. Have a 407Mage and 407Prot Warrior (Both necks are 41/42+). I am available all days and times (I live in Arizona). Faction and server does not bother me either. Looking for a guild that wants to achieve Cutting Edge and has an active environment.

Let me know what is out there. You can add me on battle net @ SBP#11345!

Hey there Cokelol! My guild is Efficient and we’re currently recruiting for our weekend team!

► Weekday Team - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression - 7/9M (US: 237 & Realm: 10)

► What we need for weekdays
Ranged DPS
Any and all exceptional players!
*offspecs encouraged but not required

► Weekend Team - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression - TBD, Still recruiting but led by 7/9M alts

► What we need for weekends
Tank (Any)
Healer (MW/Priest)
Ranged DPS (Any but really interested in finding solid mage)
Melee DPS (Any)

We will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are always looking for Tanks, Healers and DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Weekly Mythic+
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Website
//https://www.efficientstormrage.com/

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, Guild Leader
Karma#12379 - Battletag
Karma#5681 - Discord

Vicer, Weekday Raid Lead
Vic#1848 - Battletag
Vic#7913 - Discord

Reeformed, Weekend Raid Lead
Miny#11513 - Battletag
Miny👻#4305 - Discord

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey! We are looking to add more ranged dps to our roster. I’m gonna throw you a bnet request as well.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
3/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Cokelol! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

Hey there, we could really use another mage on our mythic team. If you like what you read, I’d love to chat more with you!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 3/9M and 9/9H with a 10% wipe on Op. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Dps (either melee or ranged)
Full time healer or switch healer

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hello! We are still working on finalizing our roster, but another mage would be amazing. Let me know if we might be a fit :smiley:

We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST

Here is the usual spam with more info

Dont be afraid to reach out to me with questions or anything!

BNet: Gummyshark#11346
Discord: Gummyshark#5265 (Best way to reach me)

Hi! I’d love to chat with you!

<The Awakening>

US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh

Alliance

Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 4/9 (M) - 9/9 (H)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.

We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

Add me on battle.net to chat

MiniDonut#1880

(Horde - Kil’Jaeden) [5/9m BoD] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we push for a strong start to this expansion.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

My real ID is below. If you have any questions, or are interested in joining us, please message me personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Add Swiftrick#1953 or Opressor#1396

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
Currently 3/9 mythic.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Hey there Cokelol,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hello Cokelol,

I just wanted to shoot you our guild information for you to look over if interested!

Looking to expand our Social, Heroic, and Mythic raid team

ABOUT More Dot-

An openly run and honest guild looking to expand our ranks throughout. We have members from all over the world who contribute to all aspects of the guild. Raiding can get stressful sometimes, so we all enjoy setting aside days to PVP/M+/achievements. Raiding with friends is what we all strive to do, we just need more friend =P

Service: Stormrage (A)

RAID TIMES-

Mythic - Friday/Satuday 9pm-1am ST
Heroic - Tuesday 8pm-12pm

CURRENT PROGRESSION-

3/9M BoD

WHAT WE NEED-

Healers:

Resto Shaman
Holy Priest
Mistweaver Monk

DPS:

Any ranged

As always, we welcome any mythic or heroic ready players to fill out our core.
All raids spots are open and competitive (we will bring the best available players each night).

We also desire casual/social/achivement junkies for our guild.

CONTACT INFORMATION-

If interested please contact any of the following:

Guildmaster - Secured#1406 bnet/ Secured#4600 discord
Officer - Anxiety#11832 bnet
Officer - Bonza#11353 bnet

or

Apply @ Guilded.gg/Moredots

Hello there,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul’jin server that has been raiding for the last 13 years. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/9 Mythic in BfA. We work on pushing Mythic raid content, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us at /www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.

Hello,

I think you would be a good fit for our guild, we are based in Arizona too!

[H] <Atrophy> Bonechewer 9/9H 4/9M

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Requirements
Class knowledge
Show up on time
Ability to take criticism

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)

Comms: Discord

Feel free to message me
BNET Raptor#1726
DISCORD Raptor#5264

yeah right is a horde guild on tichondrius we are 7/9m with 25% wipe on blockade we are looking for range dps id like to chat my btag is clkrohn#1535

We might raid too early for a west coaster, but just in case here’s our spam :slight_smile:

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with multiple raid teams for different levels of player. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
4/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class, would love warlock)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

HEROIC/AOTC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H

Raid day:
Fri 8a-11a CST

Current Needs:
Any class is welcome to apply!

Bnet: Vondem#1766

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 3/9 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bkp-Nordrassil, Lohtog-Nordrassil, Telesto-Nordrassil, Absürd-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin, Apollyön-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

We’re looking for a mage for our roster!

Color Blind - 5/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 3/9M BoD (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567