407 Holy Priest 2/9M LF guild

As the title states, I am currently 2/9M, seems this expansion has been a bit of a wild one for guild stability. My recent guild had a merger, one that I disagreed upon due to a variety of reasons, both personal and non-personal.

I would like a guild that is VERY social, does M+, and is working on cutting edge. I would like to setup meetings with officers beforehand and see what the environment of the guild would be like as I believe that raiding is more than just numbers; you have to like people as well. Below I will link my real ID and logs, if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
RealID: Ishtaldea#1366
Logs: warcraftlogs com/character/us/illidan/ishtaldea#difficulty=4

[US][H][Feathermoon/ScarletCrusade] <Average at Best> - 3/9M - Recruiting a healer!

Times : 5:30-8 PST Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

<Average at Best> is looking to push to get as far into Mythic as we can, hopefully getting Cutting Edge. Currently we are looking for a healer and a dps. Tuesday and Wednesday are our primary progression nights and Monday is for heroic clears with trials while people still need gear from it. We usually run Mythic+ on weekends and I would say we are pretty social, we have a guild snapchat group :smiley:

We are raiding heroic tonight and would love to have you on as a trial. I’ll be adding you when I get on later, Modeya#1836. You’re welcome to chat with our officers or our GM about the guild as well.

Hi Ishtaldea,

Can you raid mornings/afternoon? My guild Velocity is looking for a Holy Priest. If you can make our times, let me know ASAP.

Raid times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs

Thank you,
Starby (Peach#1423)

I am 100% interested in chatting, if you think we sound like a good fit. We are looking for a healer for a core position. Please check my post and then add me if you would like to meet.

Hey there. We’d be very interested in talking with you! Hope you don’t mind if I add you, here is our info in return:

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Naudica Gaming is currently looking to recruit RDPS (hunters a plus!) and a healer for our mythic raid team (3/9M) as well as players of all skill levels for our various other PvE teams, including Heroic (8/9H) and Normal (9/9N) teams.

Our Mythic team will be striving for Cutting Edge this tier, while the other groups will be getting Ahead of the Curve. Star players among the other teams have the opportunity to move up to the Mythic progression team if they show the skill and interest required to do so. The guild is founded and run by experienced raiders with the intention of providing an enjoyable, competitive atmosphere for players who excel at progression raiding, while providing opportunities for more casual players to learn, grow, and enjoy themselves. Aside from raiding the majority of our members are Mythic Plus junkies, from farming +10s to pushing high keys. We welcome any M+ farming contenders to join our daily runs.

Members of our raid teams are expected to come to each raid prepared and ready to play to their full potential. This includes having researched the fights, bringing battle potions, flasks, food, and a positive, contributing attitude.

Raid Schedule: All times are Server (PST) west coast.
G1: 3/9M 8/9H Thursday/Friday/Monday - 7:00-10:00 server time. (Mythic Progression)
G2: 9/9N Saturday/Sunday -6:30-9:30 server time.
G3: 5/9H Tuesday/Wednesday- 6:00-9:00 server time.
Our initial focus will be Mythic progression while maintaining healthy amount of weekly Normal and Heroic clears.

To chat more add plexx777#1691

About Us:
Rise is a BFA guild relocated to Stormreaver. We focus on clearing content while relevant. Our core players have been playing this game since release and sustained the competitive mindset throughout all the years of World of Warcraft.

Our goal is to create a mature, competitive but enjoyable guild community. This means maintaining drama free raiding environment and treating others with respect. We will not tolerate passive aggressive whining and ego trips. A complaint without a solution or an alternative is not productive. We value efficiency and effective communication.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Wednesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Monday 8:30-11:30 PM EST (During Progression)

Progression:
9/9 Heroic BoD

We took a break from raiding during the holidays and currently reforming the guild on a new server.

Seeking:
All DPS
Holy Pally/Holy Priest/Shaman

Feel free to add me on battlenet

Cthulhu#1666

Hey Ishtaldea! on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 6/9M 8/8M! We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hi! Posting this before adding you on Battlenet (LarGoesMeow).

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
3/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Website
monthsbehind.info

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Xloudman#1207
Discord: Hambrick#0289

hey, added your btag and would like to get you in for the reset tomorrow. here’s our post: [H] <BibleBlack> 8/9M CE Tichondrius Guild

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey there, we are really in need of a healy priest atm for our core here at NFA! Our progression for this expansion is 8/8M CE Uldir, 4/9M BoD so far. Times are 7:30-10:30pm pst and days are fri/sat. Id love to get together and chat with you about it, Feel free to hit me up on bnet @ Thela#1545. Ive added you as well, hope to hear from you!

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 1/9M BoD

Current needs:

DPS
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Balance Druid - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority

Healers
Holy/Disc Priest - High Priority
Holy Paladin - High Priority

Tanks
Protection Pally - High Priority
Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Protection Warrior - High Priority
Blood DeathKnight - High Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Tue, Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!

The night show is a horde guild on Zul’Jin. We raid Sunday’s and Monday’s from 10-1am PST. (1-4am eastern). We are 3/9 M

Immediate Opening for hpriest

Discord campyourbody#2937
Bnet tim#12145