407 [H] Havoc DH LF heroic/mythic EST raiding

Dedicated havoc DH looking for mature group of people to have fun and progress current content with. I’ve been playing WoW since Wrath, but I’ve only been raiding since Legion, when I picked up DH and never looked back. I only maintain one alt (396 S.priest) as I like to put as much energy into my DH main as possible.

1/9M 6/9H guild unfortunately fell apart recently after being together since for several years.

Looking for AOTC raiding with the option of mythic progression, EST times (8pm-12am weekday time slots), up to 3 days a week, any days work for me. I am also a huge fan of M+ and try to do as many keys and push my IO as high as possible.

I love to have fun, be social, and make friends! Some of my best long-time friendships have formed from WoW and I’m always looking to form new relationships with people and help build people up and make everyone better!

Currently on Hyjal, but willing to transfer!
Bnet: Lypi#11141 / Discord: Lypi#1891

Hey there… added you on the bnets

I have a 9/9H 2/9M horde guild w/ raid times TUE/WED 615-915pm PST (primarily mythic prog) THUR alt/heroic same times and FRI RBGs… active guild that always running keys. Social in discord. LMK if you wanna chat more

Rawra#1290

If you’re open to Alliance, would be interested in talking to you.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic. Currently 9/9H 3/9M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 4/9M 9/9H (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 7/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 4/9H 1/9M (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 8/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter etc)

SRD: Warrior DPS, Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Healer

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS, tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey man check us out.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Forgone Conclusion 9/9 N 4/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, 6:30-9:30 CST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

All

Healer

Priest
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Priest
Warlock
Rogue
Shaman
Demon Hunter

bnet tag: Dennix#1965 (GM)
bnet tag: Memoryfoam#11291 (Raid Lead)
bnet tag: Edoras#1919

Added ya! Modeya#1836
5:30-8 PST Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

<Average at Best> is looking to push to get as far into Mythic as we can, hopefully getting Cutting Edge. Currently we are looking for a healer and a dps.